Chapter 12: Recruitment.

Y/n POV•

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. The room is sort of dusty. I'm in a bunk bed. I sit up and my head turns and looks at everything. I stand up and look at myself. I'm still in my clothes. I open the door to a big hallway. I start walking down it. I see a staircase. I want to go home so I sort of speed walk down the stairs. I'm halfway down the stairs when I see two people playing video games. One is a link look alike but he's.. crying blood? The other is a small girl. About 7. She has brown curly hair emerald green eyes and a pink dress... They both turn to me. I just stare at them. The boy yells "Y/n's awake!" How does he know my name?! I immediately get dragged back up the stairs. "Hey!" I yell, flailing my arms. "Child. Calm down." I hear a deep voice say. I look up to see a tall creature.. about 7-8ft tall. He's as white as paper. He has no facial features... "I'm not going to harm you." The creature says. "Yeah don't know if I can trust that.." I say. "Follow me, child." The creature says. I was in a random house. I assume it's his so I should just do as he says. I follow him to a big door. I walk in and it's a big office. "Listen, Child, You are here because you not human like I thought you were.." the creature says. "What do you mean?" I say, almost sounding offended. "Well you are human. But have a strange strength when you get angry. But even so, you are human. But Nolan is not." The creature says. I stand up and say "how.. how do you know about Nolan.." I say. Ready to run. "I don't like repeating myself child. I'm not going to harm you." The creature says. "My name is Slenderman. But call me Slender." Slender says. "That doesn't answer my question." I say. Sitting back down. "I know about Nolan because I could sense his spirit in you." Slender says. "Why am I here?" I say. Getting agitated. "I sent Masky to kill you, thinking you were a human. Nobody has ever dodged Masky. But you did. Even without Nolan. Your strong and have built up rage from not killing." Slender says "And..?" I say. "We want to recruit you." Slender says "for what?" I say. "This house is Full of demons and murderers. I give them a home to stay. They are given missions. To kill." Slender says "and you want me to join?" I say. "Correct." Slender starts "Your family doesn't love you. In fact. They hate you. Their the only reason you haven't went on a killing spree." Slender says. I couldn't argue because he's right. "So if I join.. I could.. kill whenever?" I say, interested. "Yes, child." Slender says. "Deal." I say. "Well I'll introduce you to everyone. I'm aware that there is people you've met here before." Slender says "huh?" I say. "Oh you don't know?" Slender says "know what?" I say. "Two people here have met you before. I'll let you see them first." Slender says. "Okay?" I say. "I just called them to my office." Slender says. The door soon opens "W-what I-is it?" I hear someone say. I turn around and my jaw drops..

Word count: 582

Cliffhanger ;3