Chapter 18: The rake

Third person•

As y/n and Jeff walked through the forest, y/n started hearing voices, not Nolan, but whispers. She couldn't make them out, but they were dark.. somehow had Poison dripping off of them.. Jeff looked over to y/n and asked "what's wrong?". Y/n looks over to him. "You don't hear it?" She says. "Hear what?" Jeff says.. "nothing.. it must have been the wind.." y/n says.

Nolan starts to talk. "I heard them." He says is a worried tone. "You did?!" Y/n says out loud, causing Jeff to look at her. "Sorry.." she says. "Nolan?" He says. "Mhm." Y/n says. "Do you know what they were saying?" Y/n says out loud. Jeff looking away now. "Yes and no." Nolan says. "Well?" Y/n says. "I heard "he comes." But that's about it.." Nolan says, stoping abruptly. "What the hell does that mean?" Y/n asked. "I don't know?" Nolan said. "Hey Jeff.. What does 'he comes' mean?" Y/n asked Jeff. Jeff turned to her. "I don't know." He said. The rain had let up by now, and they could see where they were going. Y/n was looking at the ground when she felt Jeff stop. "Huh?" She said looking back at him. He was staring at something with wide eyes. "She turned her gaze to where he was looking. There was this creature, it was so skinny, you could practically see its ribs, it had long, sharp claws and was on all fours eating something, a.. human? Y/n took a step back, unfortunately stepping on a leaf. It crunches under her weight. The creature turns its head to Y/n. Jeff grabs Y/n's arm and pulls her behind him, standing in a fighting position. He had his knife in front of him. The creature slowly walked on all fours towards Jeff. "Run." Jeff said. "What? No!" Y/n said. The creature slowly circled them.

Within a split second, the creature launched itself at Y/n and dragged her deeper in the forest. Y/n was kicking and fighting, but the thing didn't budge. Y/n could hear Jeff running after them, but as the creature dragged her deeper in the forest, Jeff's quick foot steps furthered away.
Finally, Y/n kicked the creature in the head. She kicked the Creature so hard that the creatures neck Twisted and made a cringeworthy sound. Y/n then tried to run away, but the creature slowly got back up and grabbed y/n's leg. She used her other leg to break the creature wrist. She started running back the way they came. She came to an opening in the tree's. There she saw Jeff, sitting there. She saw he had his guard up, obviously waiting for the creature. He was facing away from y/n, sharpening his knife with a rock. She started to walk up to him, not making a sound. She went up and tapped him on the shoulder.

He quickly turned around and pinned y/n to a tree with inhuman speeds. He had a knife to her neck, y/n was scared for a quick moment, until he realized it was Y/n. His expression softened and he let go. "How did you.." he said. "I think I might have broke its neck.." y/n said, putting her hand to her neck and giving a quick smile. "How the hell did you do that?!" Jeff said, his mouth open a little. "It was actually easy.. is that thing strong?" Y/n said, an innocent look on her face.

The rain had let up, and it wasn't raining enough to soak them anymore, how ever, they were still soaked from the small storm. "Wait.. are we lost?" Y/n said looking around. "No." Jeff said, as he started walking back to the mansion. After 15 minuets they arrived at the mansion. Y/n's arm was a bit bloody from where the rake had scratched her arm. They stepped in and everyone's heads turned to them. "Jeez, what happened to you guys?" Ben asked. "We got caught up in a storm and then this tree fell and ripped my sleeved off, and then this weird creature thing came up and almost kidnapped me but I kicked it and broke its neck and wrists but it was able to scratch me so" Y/n said. Everyone looked at her like her face had been ripped off. "The rake tried to take Y/n." Jeff said. Everyone had an even more of a shocked look on their face.

Jeff and Y/n got teleported to slender's office.
"The rake?" Slender asked. "Was he eavesdropping?" Y/n whispered to Jeff. "Yeah he does that a lot." Jeff whispered back. "Yeah. The rake." Jeff said, standing up straight. "How did you guys run into it?" Slender asked as he put his hands on his desk and leaned Into his hand. "Well-" y/n was cut off by Jeff. "We were walking back and we ran across him eating someone. Then Y/n stepped on a leaf and let him know we were there." Jeff shot Y/n a mischievous look. Y/n looked at Jeff with murderous intent. "And after?" Slender asked. "He started to circle us, and then kidnapped me." Y/n said with an innocent look on her face. "Where did he take you?" Slender asked. "Well, he didn't really take me anywhere. He was going somewhere, yes, but I kind of kicked his face and broke his neck.. and wrist.." y/n said. "How?!" Slenders voice cracked. Y/n had to control her laugh, while Jeff started laughing like he had just seen the funniest thing. Slender let out an aggravated sigh. "I don't know how. I just kinda did?" Y/n said. "And I kinda walked away from him." Y/n said, blinking twice. "And then Jeff put a knife to my neck." Y/n said. Jeff turned his gaze to the other side of the room and furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh?" Slender asked, seemingly uninterested. "Well you shouldn't have snuck up on me!" Jeff exclaimed turning to y/n. Y/n turned to Jeff "I didn't sneak up on you!" Y/n said crossing her arms. "Well then why didn't I hear you?!" Jeff said leaning forward. "Because I'm just that damn good!" Y/n exclaimed leaning forward. Their faces were inches apart. "Not my fault you have the hearing of a 70 year old man!" Y/n said. "How do you just not step on a leaf on purpose!? They were all over the ground!" Jeff said. Y/n immediately backed up and almost fell. "oH mY GOD!" Y/n said trying to stand straight.

"YOU NEED SOME BREATH MINTS MAN!"

"I- excuse me?!" Jeff said. "Your breath smells like rotten milk!" Y/n said as she continued to gag. "It does not!" Jeff said.

Word count: 1173

Ty for reading my fellow hermits