Important Information

Art by @ibomkii on Twitter

Y/N= Your Name

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

I used the pronouns she/her but if you prefer other pronouns, use them instead. (I support LGBTQ+) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This is written about you (The reader) and Dream (Character from the Smp, not the Content Creator)

I'm still getting used to writing stories so sorry if it's kinda bad.

Bold= Me (The author) talking and not included in the story's dialogue

Italicized= The characters' thoughts.

Underlined- The POV or Time

Backstory:
Y/N often spent time alone, far away from the Smp, watching the wars and conflict from afar. After Dream was locked away in Pandora's Vault, she signed up to become a guard in the prison. At first, she's only tasked with small things, patrolling, making food, and cleaning. When Sam becomes short on guards, he asks her to bring food to the prisoner. As the lava falls, everything changes...

So at the time of writing this, (December 17, 2021, Dream has been broken out by Techno. In this story world, Techno never got put in prison, the favor was used to destroy L'Manburg, and Techno has been removed from any relation to a prison breakout. I will include the new additions to the server, (Eryn, BoomerNA, and Tina) since they have already been involved in the lore and I think I can do interesting things with them.

You and Dream are around the same age, he's 22, and you're 21. You're also the same height, around 6 feet.

There is no 3 lives system in this story, you die once, and you're dead unless you're revived.

The Eggpire got disbanded and the factions are closer together geographically than they actually are.

The story will be mostly from Dream's POV and 3rd Person Omniscient. (It means all-knowing meaning you know all the thoughts and feelings of the characters). Also Y/N POV too.

Terms I use:

Gear- refers to tools and weapons.

Belt- Minecraft inventory where you keep all of your items on the go and can pull them out whenever you want. But a literal belt that can be worn in different ways.

The story is realistic Minecraft so it's kind of a hybrid between Minecraft and real life.

Hello to any readers from my past story Dream x Reader Fanfiction! :)

——————————————————————————————

The writing might be slow because I have school but I'll do my best. It's gonna be kinda long and I'll find ways to add to it so check frequently for updates. It might take me 2 days to write 1 chapter or 1 day to write 3 chapters. Just be patient. Enjoy!