58. Bombs Away

Art by @CognizntDespair on Twitter

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Y/N and Dream stand in her base, only 4 hours left.

"Ready?" Y/N asks. She's in her usual black attire, throwing discs, and mask.

"Yeah," Dream shifts the elytra slightly around his shoulders and finishes putting on his armor plates.

They both agreed that wearing armor to cover as much as possible was the best idea.

They both grab fireworks in their left hands for flight use and fill their belts with TNT.

No safety nets, no totems to protect them.

"Alright, let's go make sure everyone is ready"

They both make a short flight to the mountain base.

"Here" Nightmares puts a dark green cloak in Dream's hands and then pulls out a black one for herself. "They can't see the elytras"

Dream nods and slips it on before walking inside.

The allies sit at the table, making conversation and chatting.

Dream enters and Sapnap stands up.

"What do you think?"

Sapnap is dressed in a dark green shirt and black pants. A forest green cloak with a hood covers his head and back. He's wearing black combat boots with his belt looping from one shoulder to his waist like Dream's.

"Hmmm missing something" Dream pulls out a spare smiley face mask and Sapnap puts it on.

"Now we're twinning!" He giggles and the allies laughs too.

Puffy also steps forward, dressed identical to Nightmare. Black outfit, combat boots, fingerless gloves, and hooded cloak.

Nightmare hands her a black mask with a white smiley face that she had painted days before.

"Thanks" Puffy smiles and fastens the mask around her face. "Wow, this is actually much clearer than I thought it'd be"

"Same" Sapnap brandishes his axe and tries to laugh maniacally yet it comes out like he's choking.

The table breaks into laughter and Dream snickers.

They decided that it be best if it appeared that Dream and Nightmare were on the battlefield, they didn't want their enemies to be suspicious.

Technically Y/N is 6 ft and Puffy is way shorter but just go with it.

"You all remember the plan right? Fight until you're teleported back. The fighting shouldn't last more than a few hours"

"What if they discover that you're not on the battlefield?" George asks.

"Hopefully we'll be done bombing by then but if not, pretend it was a joke and laugh it off"

They all nod and finish preparing.

"Sapnap, Puffy" Dream beckons to them. "You take the lead,"

They both nod before leading the army onto the forest.

Dream and Nightmare watch them leave before uncovering their elytras and taking off.

"You put mending and unbreaking on these right?" Dream asks.

"Yeah, of course"

They stay silent as they reach New Manifold Land.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but this isn't Manifold Land. After Dream's breakout, Jack went off to form his own land away from everyone else. He called it New Manifold Land. It consists of storage houses and one large house where he lives. This isn't canon to the Smp story but it is canon for my story.