46. First Meeting

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Okay so, you're going to deliver these letters to Sapnap, George, Karl, Eryn, Eret, and Puffy. I'll deliver them to Bad, Skeppy, Ant, HBomb, Punz, and Ponk."

Dream nods.
"They're all the same?"

"Yeah," Y/N slips the mask over her face. "Remember after the meeting is when you told Tommy you were going to meet with him"

Dream nods.
"I know exactly what I'm going to tell him"

"Don't be too harsh" she says.

"No guarantees" he smirks before heading out.

Letters slipped under doors.
All bearing the same message.

Mountain at midnight.
Entrance at the top.
Push button on the trunk of the tree.
Burn letter.

One by one, the letters are delivered.
All are opened.
All burned.

They're coming...

"Do you think they'll get along?" Dream asks nervously fiddling with his hands.

"They have all had previous alliances in the past or at least know of each other." Nightmare reassures him. "I also added a last minute addition,"

"Who?" Dream glances up curiously.

"Niki"

"Why?"

"Niki is a good friend of Puffy and believes that the Smp is no longer what it used to be. She wants to help make a change"

"Didn't she burn down the L'Mantree during the Doomsday War?"

"Yes,"

"Oh I remember her. She used to live around here but disappeared after the war"

"Exactly, she wants to forge her own path"

"If you trust her then I'm willing to give her a chance" he mutters turning back to the chest.

Night falls and 13 people quietly slip out of bed, put on armor, gather items, and head out into the cool night.

A faint sound of splashing can be heard.
Tridents are lifted and gleaming purple figures fly through the air. Few trek on foot up the mountain.

Landing on the top and pressing the hidden button to enter.

They drop down into a pool of water and swim below until they reach a conference room with over 20 chairs at a long wooden table.

They all take a seat and make small talk with those close to them.

The last few arrive and Dream waits behind a door.

"Remember," Nightmare whispers to him. "You're the leader"

Dream nods and with the mask hiding his nerves, he steps into the room and clears his throat.

Eyes turn towards him.

"Glad everyone was able to make it here tonight. Let's get straight down to business shall we?"

Dream takes a seat and he watches Nightmare slip quietly into a chair unnoticed.

"As you all know, the Smp isn't anything what it used to be. With new factions appearing and tensions rising between countries, war may be upon us soon. When the war hits, we will not be in the main battle but rather will be there to take power when others are weak. You will all be able to take back what you lost and defend those you care about. All I ask is that when the time is right, you will side with me always. You are to make sure no one else knows about your connection with me. Only when the timing is right will you reveal your true allegiance."

"When will we know when the time is right?" Skeppy asks.

Dream smiles.
"You'll know when I give you the signal"

"Will we have another meeting?" Eret asks.

"I'll let you know if there is" Dream smirks. "But you may get a few personalized visits from me from time to time"

There are nods around the table. A few faces of determination.

"Meeting is dismissed, make sure no one knows about this. If anyone finds out, there will be consequences"

The group gets up to leave and as the last sound of a trident fades away, Dream lets out a huge breath of relief as Nightmare places one hand on his chest.

"That was short"

"There wasn't much to say" he grins pushing the mask onto his forehead and she does the same.

"Well now your allies know what they have to do. You have them ready to attack at your signal."

"Yeah" he looks down but her fingers run along his cheek.

"Remember, you still have to meet with Tommy later"

"Right" he lets out a forceful exhale. "I made a base all set up with what we'll need. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. What do you plan to do?"

"I don't plan to ask him for anything. I just want to show him you before "killing" you right in front of him making him fear me more" he puts air quotes around the world killing.

"How exactly are you going to stage my second death and make it look like you've been keeping me for a while?"

"I've set up a dungeon and staging your death should be easy, I have the perfect plan in mind"

"Whatever you want Dream, but I'm not doing this a second time for someone else."

"Deal" he kisses her forehead lightly. "It's time. Here are the coordinates for the dungeon, I'll meet you there later. Tommy will arrive at dawn."

"Good luck Dream" she plants a kiss on his freckled nose.

"Thank you" he smirks before disappearing into the night.

Nightmare locks up the base and goes to the coordinates. A dark base with chains, old blood smears, and torture devices with blood.

What am I agreeing to? She asks herself.
I know how to add a good touch to make this realistic but Dream might have a hard time doing it. After all, he loves me.

Dream meets Tommy on the bench overlooking the cliff.

"Tommy" Dream stands behind him holding a piece of paper.

Tommy turns around and silences his yelp of fear.

"Dream," he whispers. "Where's Y/N?"

"I will negotiate with you later, go to these coordinates at dawn. Arrive earlier than this, she dies. Later, you may not get to see her again. Understood?"

Tommy takes the paper and nods.

"You better come alone Tommy, no tricks or she dies"

Tommy watches fearfully as Dream vanishes into the darkness.

I'll get you back Y/N. Whatever it takes. I have to play by Dream's rules this time. No tricks, my sister's life is on the line.

———————————————————————————

Dream has allies, Tommy is once again getting tricked, and Dream hints at a war 👀

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈 - Dream x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara