50. Project Wake Up

Art by @HaveSomeBlue_ on Reddit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Thanks for coming here everybody" Tommy says staring at the small group before him.

They decided to meet in the old L'Manburg crater to discuss.

Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Jack, and Wilbur all stand around Tommy.

"So Tommy," Jack says. "What's up? Why did you call us here?"

"I have a situation" Tommy paces, wringing his hands nervously. "I made a deal with Dream. He came after me and threatened me if I didn't give him the discs, the real ones. I gave them and I thought he would leave me alone but I then realized that he had Y/N. Apparently she didn't die in the explosion and he took her when he escaped. I went to try and negotiate for her freedom but he killed her. He told me he would kill my family members if I told, please, you need to help me!"

"Tommy I believe you" Quackity puts a hand in his shoulder. "Dream does this exact kind of thing and although I don't believe that Y/N wasn't killed in the explosion, she's dead now and Dream is our main enemy."

"I think we should take down Dream once and for all" Fundy declares.

Tubbo and Jack also agree with the idea.

"I want to form an alliance with Snowchester" Quackity says to Tubbo. "That way, we stand a better chance against Dream"

"Okay" Tubbo agrees.

"Wilbur?" Tommy glances at the quiet Brit who didn't say anything all meeting.

"Look Tommy, I still thinks that Y/N was killed in the prison destruction. Dream did revive me, meaning I do owe him but for you, I'll help."

"Yes! Thank you Wilbur!"

Tommy hugs his older brother and Wilbur hugs back, smiling an evil smile that no one can see.

"We should call this, Project Wake Up" Tommy suggests. "Y'know, like Dream, dreams, sleeping, wake up from a dream. You get it"

The others laugh but agree to the name.

"We should ask others if they want to join. Like Sapnap, Karl, Bad and the others."

As they laugh and chatter, a dark figure watches from above. They quickly run off, heading towards a familiar mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream stands at the front of the room and his allies are seated at the table.

Nightmare walks in and holds out a piece of paper to Dream.

He reads it and sighs under his breath.

"I have just been informed that a certain group of individuals are plotting to take me down and are going to be recruiting you guys next"

The group murmurs quietly.

"When they approach you, agree, this will keep any suspicion off of you and ensure that your loyalty still lies with me. You are welcome to feed me information but it is not required. When I give you the signal, you are switch sides in front of them and join me. Those who obey will be rewarded, those who betray me will be punished. Is that understood?"

The allies nod and stand up to leave.

"Bro," Sapnap comes up to Dream and motions to speak privately.

"What's up Sapnap?"

"If we ever end up fighting them, let me kill Quackity, he abandoned Karl and I, I want revenge"