34. Allies

Art by @aoluarts on Twitter

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Nightmare ran through the forests, through the nether, and through the Smp until she reached Sapnap's house. It was still late, around 4:00 am. No one was awake.

She slips the black envelope under his door and quickly leaves the Smp.

Dream and Punz lay in bed, neither able to sleep.

Dream lies awake, staring at the ceiling contemplating tomorrow.
(Don't you dare make a train of the Mask lyrics. It just blows up my notifications)

What should I say to Sapnap? He's been my best friend from the beginning but we haven't talked since the Disc Confrontation. What does he think of me now? Is he even still my friend anymore? I miss him though.

Punz sits on the edge of his bed, sharpening his sword.

Sapnap was a good friend in the past but he's changed. He doesn't seem care about me as much as he used to. I don't want to hate him, I want to understand. When I get back to the Smp, I'll work on making some friends, and of course, keeping this all a secret. I want to keep Dream as a friend this time, I won't betray him again. But I can help cause some chaos while he's in hiding, make them think he's on the loose. I just need to be careful...

Eventually, sleep overtakes them both and they fall asleep.

Y/N slips into the base quietly and changes into a hoodie and leggings.

She climbs into bed, careful not to disturb Dream and pulls out her book. Opening to the next clean page and writes down Allies at the top.

Allies

Punz 
Sapnap
George
Eret?
Bad
Ant
Skeppy?
Sam?

Punz is in.
Sapnap, George, Bad, and Ant will all probably agree.
Eret and Skeppy might not.
Sam might want to fight against Dream.
He needs allies.

She closes the book and caresses Dream's pale cheek gently.

He's looks so peaceful and innocent when he sleeps. I can never imagine that he would be raining TNT down on a nation, fighting a child for the fate of a country, tormenting and killing a child, trying to gain control of the whole Smp.

Dream shifts slightly and mumbles a few words.

Y/N pulls the covers up and feels him cuddle closer.

"Y/N," he mumbles.

She freezes and turns to look at him. His eyes are shut but they flutter occasionally.

"I won't ever use the revival book on anyone, except you"

She stares at him.

"I don't want you to die" a tear rolls down his cheek.

"I love you. You're the only person I've felt this way about. I love you, not just as a friend. It's hard to explain. I feel like I want to be with you every second of the day. I don't want to lose you. Please, don't ever leave me"

He's never experienced love before.

Y/N brushes his tears away and kisses his hair.

He wakes up slowly and stares at her.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Dream?"

"Never mind," he says putting his face into her chest.