80. Happy Birthday

Dream POV

I stand in front of the mirror. Today will be the first day in a while where I'll be in front of the Smp, allies and enemies.

Armor is allowed but also discouraged in order to keep peace.

I decide to go with my usual green hoodie, black jeans, green cloak, combat boots, and mask. I plan to leave the mask on the side of my face, it make me less intimidating if I don't hide my face. 

I slip my armor, tools, weapons, potions, and other necessities into my belt. Just in case something happens.

"Ready Dream?"

Y/N comes down the hallway wearing a purple crop top with a pair of black wings in the center, black jeans, a black cloak with a hood, and combat boots. Her Y/H/C flows loosely and her mask hangs from a belt loop.

"Yeah" I glance at the black pouch hanging near her belt and raise an eyebrow.

She smiles.

"Can't be too prepared"

"Assuming you brought your armor too?"

"Yes of course" she takes my hand.

"I really hope you're right love" I whisper.

"You tried to bring the Smp towards peace by trying to control the Smp, that didn't work. Now, you can try to bring the Smp towards peace by having good relations with all of its inhabitants and your former enemies."

"If you were wrong and this doesn't work, Tommy is the first that will die"

"I have a feeling I'm right"

"I don't"

"Have faith in my philosophy" Y/N pouts.

"Fine, it might work" I grab the white box tied with a red bow off the table. It's light and small, hopefully Tommy likes it.

"Come on, let's go" I turn towards the door.

"I'll be there in a minute" she turns back down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I yell as she runs into her room.

Great, she going to spend another half hour fixing the same ten strands of hair.

Y/N POV

I hear Dream yell after me as I run to my room. Under my bed is a black shoulder bag. I open it.

A green silk bag with gold dust, an ender eye necklace used to activate end portals, a gold chain necklace with a flat metal disc with an XD symbol, the Dreamvisitor, and the Death Book.

I can ask Foolish about these things at the party, hopefully no one notices.

I hang the satchel around my body like a crossbody, on the opposite side of my disc pouch.

I grab a medium sized present box in blue and white.

"Finally" he groans as I walk back to him.

"It was only a few minutes" I smile and we both head off towards the party.

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Where is my family?" Tommy asks. Majority of the party guests turned up and the party wasn't due to start until noon but he was getting worried.

"Relax Tommy" Tubbo says. "I'm sure they'll be here soon"

"Yeah, I hope so" he glances off towards the North.

"Look" Tubbo points at the gates, Dream and Y/N are walking through. Y/N has her mask hanging from her belt and Dream's rests on the side of his face. He carries a white box with a red ribbon. She carries a blue box with a white ribbon.