71. Not Over

Art by @azeiaann on Twitter

Dream POV

After leaving Sam lying in blood and his island on fire, I set off back to the Smp.

I wonder when Y/N will be back.

I still need to get revenge on one more person. Possibly two.

But I signed a treaty with The Resistance, meaning I can't attack them. How can I possibly get revenge?

I can't makes others do it for me. But I can if I'm king.

I make my way up the steps of Eret's castle.

"Hello Eret" I smile.

Eret sits on the throne, regal as always.

"What do you need Dream?"

"You're the king right? Well you don't actually have to do anything. I can make all the decisions for you and all you have to do is tell people the orders"

"Hmmmm, what do I get out of this?"

"Well, you'll get less stress and free from worry. People can't be mad at your bad decisions. I will make the decisions and you don't have to worry about it"

"I see" Eret pauses. "Sound good I guess, can I continue building my museum though?"

"Of course" I smile.

He nods.

"Thank you Dream"

"No problem"

"I actually have an order for you already"

"Really?" Eret raises an eyebrow behind the glasses.

"Yes, I would like you to ask all of our old allies from the war if they want to serve as knights for you. It would provide better protection for the country and they can even live here too"

"Alright, I'll make a decree as soon as possible" Eret promises.

I bow to Eret upon leaving and just as I'm making my way out of the castle, I spot a blonde ponytail disappearing around a corner.

"Drista? I thought you went back home"

She turns around and smiles at me.

"No, you're my only family left. You're my home" she gives me a quick hug and punches me in the shoulder.

I smile, lifting the mask up to reveal my face.

"Someone wrong?" She asks, her green eyes fill with concern.

"No, not really. It's just that I still hate Tommy and Quackity. I want to get revenge on them but I signed the treaty saying I wouldn't"

"Well, revenge doesn't have to mean destruction. You can play some pranks on them and pretend it was all a joke" she shrugs.

She's right.

"Yeah, actually, that could work"

"What can I say?" Drista flips her hair. "I'm a genius"

"An annoying genius" I roll my eyes.

I start to walk in the direction of Tommy's base when I hear Drista call out to me.

"Hey! You didn't think you were doing this alone did you?" Her smirk widens. "I love playing pranks, especially on Tommy"

"Then what are we waiting for?" Mischief glitters in my eyes. "Let's have some fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drista and I wait above Tommy's house in one of the trees.

"Are you sure this will actually be funny?" I ask.