82. A Crashed Birthday

Art by @blackdo70460708 on Twitter

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Hours Before

"You have to get the book" Glatt hisses. "I was a fool to give Dream that powerful book. I want it back. You need to kill him"

"Why do I have to do this for you?" Quackity asks.

"I want to live again, you remember how it was like before? You were my Vice President, we ruled Manburg"

"You were a dictator, you didn't really want me to rule with you"

"If I come back to life, I can make you powerful. You don't need immortality to have power, you need influence. I can help you win over the people and the Smp will be ours"

"What do I get out of this?"

"Tell you what, get that book and revive me, you will get a portion of land when I rule and the Revival Book"

Quackity thinks it over for a bit.

"Alright deal, but you better keep your word"

"I will," Glatt says. "As long as I'm back, your legacy will be unforgettable"

As Quackity leaves, Glatt watches him with an evil smile.

Fool, soon this whole Smp will be mine, and no one will stand in my way again.

Present

"What do you say? Care to join in the birthday fun?" Quackity laughs maniacally. He swings his axe at everyone else. "Who wants to help kill Dream?"

The silence is deafening, no one moves.

"Come on! Don't you all hate Dream? Remember what he did to us!" Quackity yells furiously, his rage taking over. "He manipulated us! He only wants control, he'll threaten and kill us until we listen to him! He's selfish and keeps the Revival Book to himself instead of sharing it with others!"

"Tommy, I don't understand why you think he would change, he and Nightmare probably set up this whole party as trap for all of you" he continues.

"Quackity, you are out of your mind" Tubbo says.

"Shut up Tubbo! No one needs to hear your input, you're just a yes man, that's all you are, you follow your friends around and get into all sorts of trouble because of them! You can't think for yourself or make decisions for yourself! You're worthless!"

"You bitch! Don't talk to Tubbo that way!" Tommy yells.

"You shut your mouth too Tommy! Why did you even let Dream help you! He's always been your enemy, how could you trust him?!"

"Quackity!" Tommy raises his voice. "I'm not going to kill Dream, we've moved on from that. He gave me back the discs, the one thing that he wanted to use to control me. He doesn't want control!"

"You Tommy?! He gave you them to gain his trust, to manipulate you! What did you do?" Quackity turns to Dream, axe pointing at him.

"I just told them the truth, I told them that I only wanted a peaceful Smp and to do that, I had to be the villain so everyone would work together to take me down"

"You all believe him?!" He turns to the crowd, axe swinging. They all nod nervously.

"You're all fools!" Quackity screams. "All of you are going to be manipulated again by this fucker!"

"Quackity stop" Sapnap pushes his way to the front of the crowd. Already wearing his armor and holding his sword, he glares at the mad man. "You were invited to this party but are only making the atmosphere less cheerful. It's your friend's birthday, why don't you let him enjoy it?"