Wattpad Original
There are 27 more free parts

cold

adjective ~ of a low temperature, especially when compared to the human body

Warning/Spoiler: contains scenes of abuse/violence using water. I have marked where if you don't wish to read. It's just a small part of the chapter

I was confused at the sudden departure, and even more so when they took me down the hallway. Instead of going to the door of my cell, we turned right and went down some stairs. A door opened and darkness covered most of the space, the wooden stairs creaking with every step. The smell of damp and dust had my nose wrinkle, but I had no choice but to hurry behind, in fear of being pulled too far down the stairs.

A light flickered on once we hit the bottom step and they took me down a narrow hallway. We stopped at the end and the white-eyed man opened a door, stepping inside and waiting for us. I looked around, confused, finding nothing but blank walls. The room was slightly crooked. Being unground, they had not laid the walls and floor evenly. As for décor, only two hooks met my eyes; one in the ground and one in the wall, about six feet high. A small 2-inch hole sat in the middle of the ground, acting as a drain.

**begins here**

Someone forced me inside and a harsh push sent me crashing to my knees. The masked man released the chain from my cuffs and I turned to see blood-red eyes staring down at me in anger. With the chain now in his hand, he wrapped it once around the middle across his palm. The end hung loose and just as I caught sight of his arm moving; it came hurtling down on my back.

A startled scream escaped my throat as the silver heavy chains affected my flesh. I scampered, trying to move away, but he held tightly, dragging me forwards until my arms were above my head and I was laid on my stomach. I felt tears brewing in my eyes as he brought it down on my back once more. I cried out in pain, feeling the heavy impact damage my muscle.

They discarded the chains to the ground, and I breathed heavily, eyes closed and waiting for the next thing. Nothing came for a moment and I took the chance to raise my head. I looked around through my tears, seeking the dark features of the enemy. He was stood off to the side, murmuring to the masked man with haste.

He must've felt my eyes, because his head snapped to me with a grumble. I flinched at the bright red, feeling a fear course through me as he made his way back over. I flinched as his hands came near me, but he did not hit me. Instead, his fingers grabbed hold of my dress before ripping it from my body. A whoosh of air passed me and I scampered back once more, fear grabbing at my throat.

He threw my torn dress out of the door, holding his hand out as if waiting for something. Breathing heavily, I looked around the room for any sign of something to help me. My chest ached with fear, my stomach gurgling with anxiety. My eyes flew back to him when a dark chuckle escaped his lips and I looked down to see a strange pipe staring at me.

"This will teach you just how much privilege I gave you." He sneered.

I blinked back up to his face with confusion, but saw no source of regret or answers in his eyes. With a malicious grin, he aimed the pipe at my trembling nudity. A sudden rumble met my ears, but I didn't have time to ponder on it as it suddenly hit me with an icy, harsh blast of water.

I gasped for air, feeling the pressure of the hose beat my skin. I screamed, trying to protect my face, but it was forcing me into the wall. I struggled to breathe, my mouth filling with water every time I tried. It felt I was drowning, unable to escape the current. I was thankful when the water cut off, taking huge mouthfuls of air. I wiped my eyes with my fingertips, lungs aching for breath.