Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

BONUS ~ reconnect 18+

verb ~ to come back together

Phoenix's mouth engulfed mine, causing an eruption of goosebumps to raise on my skin. His tongue wasted no time in colliding with me, tasting me as much as I tasted him. My hands wandered from his hair to grip at his broad shoulders, my fingers digging into his skin.

He grumbled, disconnecting his mouth from mine to tear the remaining clothes from our bodies. My stomach churned with hunger as he hovered above me once more. A pillow appeared, slotting beneath my hips before he forced another beneath my head. His hands trailed fire down my breast, tweaking and teasing at the nipple whilst his mouth kissed and sucked at my neck. The hot fire of his breath moved, gently gliding down my chest to secure itself around my other breast. He nipped lightly, teasing them until they both stood at stiff peaks.

I moaned, my back arching my chest further into him. I shivered as his tongue darted out and trailed to my other breast, giving that one the same attention. My hands trailed down his back as his member pressed against me, a small whimper escaping my mouth when he moved away from my nipple. I titled my knees, allowing my hips to relax and guide him closer, the heat between us burning to be extinguished. He groaned against me, the sound muffled against my sternum. His tongue moved down, licking and nipping at my stomach and mound before pressing a kiss to my clit.

"Phoenix!" I gasped.

He chuckled but paid me no further attention as he began to work a frenzy on my sensitive bud. He licked the length of my slit before sucking my clit into his mouth and teasing it with the tip of his tongue. I shuddered, raising my hips against him as the unruly sensations wracked my body. Like a fire in my belly, I writhed and moaned with the need for it to be sated. His hand gripped my thighs, thumbs digging into the sensitive flesh as he tried to keep me still. It wasn't long before an orgasm enveloped me, my body starved of pleasure.

He hummed when I finished, kissing me down there one more time before moving back up my body. I felt him as he lined himself up, my hands grabbing at his wide waist in anticipation. He was going so slow. I groaned, lifting my hips to hurry him up. He grumbled at the movement, a hand coming to grasp my hip as he pressed his tip against me. His eyes blazed with hunger as he cast a look back up to me. But I was eager and ready for him, my wetness allowing him to slide it in easily.

He cursed, stopping still halfway inside of me. I felt my walls clench down on him, a happy moan escaping me at being slowly filled again. Gently, he pressed himself against me, stretching me to his width before he could bottom out. He was taking his time, his concerned eyes watching every reaction on my face. Relaxing against him, I enjoyed the shudders that came with the gentle movement of his hips but after a while, the fervent need began to grow too much and my fingers dug into his skin.

His lips were pursed slightly, hair falling across his face as his body trailed fire along mine. The fire spread in my stomach and with an impatient huff, I lifted my hips against him once more. We both moaned as he finally situated himself inside, his eyes finding mine with a smirk that told me I'd be in trouble.

But I wanted this, and I didn't want to waste time in having it.

"You were taking forever." I smiled innocently.

"I don't want to hurt you." He murmured, kissing me softly

"I'm pregnant, not broken." I teased, wriggling against him. "Now, don't fucking stop."

His eyes widened with delight, a deep growl erupting from his throat. One hand clenching at the sheets, the other gripped at my waist as he pulled all the way out until just his tip remained. He stayed there for a moment, looking between my before his head lifted to give me a sly smile. Oh, he was teasing me now.

icon lock

Show your support for Heather Miller, and continue reading this story

by Heather Miller
@XDeafening_SilenceX
Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all woul...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 10 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @XDeafening_SilenceX.