Chapter six

"I really did have a fun night with you" Jack said. He had just dropped me off at my trailer. I smiled back at him.

"I did too. Thanks again for taking me out" I opened up the truck door ready to get out when I felt Jack's hand grab my arm. I turned back and looked at him.

"I would like to take you out again. If that's ok with you that is" he seemed nervous.

"If you and me are at the same rodeo again I don't see why not" I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my lips. I was glad that Jack had fun and I was even happier that he still wanted to go out with me again.

"I'd love that" a smile crossed his face too.

"May I have you number" he asked before his hand released my arm.

"here" I handed him a little piece of paper before I jumped out of his Chevy truck. I slammed his truck door behind me. He rolled down the truck window.

"Hey" I spun around to look at him

"You keep them cowboys off of ya you hear?" he tried his best to keep a straight face but he failed when a small smile pulled at the corner of his lips.

"The only cowboy I got to keep off of me is you" I said.

"Well then just save your self for me would ya?" I laughed at how blunt he was.

"Hmm I'll think about it" I smirked at him.

"You know you can't deny this" he motioned to himself.

"I can deny a shitty Chevy and an ok cowboy" he was still siting in his truck and I just couldn't help but say something about it.

"You know honey your gonna end up loving this Chevy"

"Oh yeah and whys that?" suddenly I wished I didn't ask that question.

"This baby is gonna get you and me around and I'm sure it'll hold some pretty special memories for you" he winked at me.

"Ew ok horn dog I'll see you around" I waved good bye to him before I started to walk to my trailer.

"Your back end looks good" he yelled before he sped off.

He was probably running off before I came up with a smart ass comment. I unlocked the trailer tack room door. I hopped in changing out of my day clothes into my night clothes. A white lose t-shirt and a pair of soccer shorts. I landed down on my air mattress. I sighed in happiness.

One of the best nights of my life. All started with a win and ended with a date.