Future(One Direction FanFic)

A/N: okay so personally i think i suck at writing fanfics but reading my besties fanfic i thought it would be fun. If you want to check here out its The Giveaway by GenDotHoran... I love it

I got up in the morning looking at my clock. Tuesday morning 6:31 pm. I can't be the only who doesn't like to wake up right on the dot. I got out of bed fighting with my covers because they wouldn't let me leave. I was in my grey sweats and blue tank top. I slipped on my froggy slippers that I love so much and walked to my closet. January 25th. Fuck! Midterms -___-

I figured wear something i like to cheer me up a little. I decided on dark denim skinny jeans and and a neon pink V-neck. I grabbed all my stuff and went to the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

I got out and got dressed and blow dried my hair and parted on the right side as I do every morning. I slipped into my grey low top converse and put on 3 bracelets on my left hand. I looked at the clock again 7:03. I went downstairs and made toast and spread a thick layer of Nutella and then some peanut butter. My favorite. I ate about 3 slices and brushed my teeth. I texted my best friend CJ and told her I'll pick her up. "Okey dokey" she replied. I grabbed my guitar and put it in the back seat of my beautiful blue Matrix. It was my baby.

I drove 1 mile away and stopped in front of CJ's house where she came out wearing a light-green and purple tutu black leggings and a matching light-green Aeropostale t-shirt. Typical CJ. She opened the door sat down in the passengers seat and threw her book bag in the back. "Hey Jessie!" I smiled. "Hey Kitty" (my nickname for her) She put her drum sticks in the cup holder and meowed. And we burst out laughing. "Did you get it?" I looked a her proudly. "Yep, its a beautiful red electric. It's my baby." She was hype. "Did you play it yet?" Oh God I wish." Not till practice today."

CJ and I are in girl band. I play guitar she plays drum. Our friend Sarah on keyboard, Stephanie on bass and Danece is our singer. We formed it when we were silly 8th graders. We called ourselves '5 times' because of the amount of times we went over to Stephanie's house to come up with a name and it kind of stuck. Sarah came up with it and we all liked it. I mainly write our music but sometimes we do covers. Our YouTube videos have done way better than we thought and now we've been doing it for 5 years and we became really serious about it.

CJ popped in her iPod and started to blast Neon Trees and my favorite song Animal. It was a typical drive to school. About half way there I get a text. "Can you get that please?" I ask CJ. She grabs my phone knowing the pass code. "It's Danece, she wants to know if we can pick her up. Sweetie broke down." Sweetie is her old orange Volkswagen that absolutely worn out but Danece was to stubborn to get it fixed or as I keep suggested get a new car. I don't like her driving that thing. It's not safe! "Tell her yeah we'll be there in 2 minutes."

She send the text and I turn left going down the street and then making another left going to the second house on the right. I wait and here comes Danece. "Thanks Jess." She sit in the back seat moving CJ's bag and being careful with my guitar and looks at the new case and figures it out "No way! You got it!" I nod victoriously "Yep!" We keep talking about my new guitar. I've been dying for a new guitar forever and working at Ice-Scream (the ice-cream shop at the mall) part time doesn't exactly help get you a $1500 guitar fast.

She immediately changes her mood into a sadder one. I look back. "What's up?" She turns to look into her driveway while she puts on her seat belt. "This is the 3rd time Sweetie broke down in the past month."

I keep my mouth shut but CJ doesn't "Danny we love you and we know you love that car but it was your grandma s from the 70's. It's as old as your parents. Your grandad did a good job over the years but Sweetie is worn out she needs to go." I tried not to laugh because we talk about Sweetie like an actual person. Danny sighs. "I know, it's time." I smile. "Thatta girl."