Chapter 18

JESSICA'S POINT OF VIEW

We spent the rest of the date trying not to think about it but in the back if my head I wasn't sure what to do. I couldn't dismiss the idea.

Later, Liam drove me home and walked me to the door. "Jessie, I don't want you to feel like you have to chose. Go to school, it'll be alright. We'll make it work." he said while playing with my fingers. It was sweet of him to say that but now I don't know what I want. I sighed greatly and looked at his beautiful brown eyes. His hair was growing now. Maybe in a few weeks it'll be long enough for me to run my fingers through it. "Thank you, but I want to think about this and talk to the girls. Maybe they want to do this. Give me some time." I said. He nodded. "Okay then. Call me ok." I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me. "I had a great time tonight" he said. I smiled forgetting what was wrong. "Me too." I said as he loosened his embrace but still having his arms around my waist. He breathed deeply and opened his mouth saying the most beautiful words ever. "I love you, Jessie."

The look in his eye and the tone in his voice told me he wasn't lying and that he truly one-hundred percent meant it. I felt my face redden. "I love you, too." His face seemed to beam at this making me from wider. He kissed me goodnight and walked towards his car. "Good night Jess." he said still smiling. "Night." I waited for him to drive off and turned around to unlock my door. I walked up into my room. As soon as I got in I felt the uncomfortableness of my dress and shoes and died to change. I pair of sweats and a hoody did the jobs as I walked around in my Adidas sandals.

"If I lay here, if just lay here would you lie with me..." I heard the melody of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol go off and picked up my phone and saw it was Danece calling. "Hello?" I said. I jumped a little at the sound of all the girls screaming and talking at once. "Whoa! Hold on one at a time!! What's up?" I said. The all seemed to instantly shut themselves. Stephanie seemed to be the one that spoke first. "How'd it go? What you do? What he say?" She seemed to ask a million questions at once. "How about you girls come over tonight and I'll tell you." They agreed and 15 minutes later they were at the door with their over night stuff.

I told them everything that happened and Liam's reaction about Juilliard. They all squealed and laughed at what happened. "There is one more thing that I need to tell you girls though." I said setting a serious tone. Their faces all got stern. "What is it?" said Sarah. "He isn't getting back with Danielle?" They all looked at me with curiosity. "What? No, no,no. Nothing like that. It's just that, uhm. Liam said that there tour manager heard us when we were in the studio the other day and they want us to go on your with them as there opening act." I said quickly. They all looked shocked. Eyes wide open and jaws dropped. There was a moment of silence while I just sat there not knowing what to do.

After about 2 minutes they all screamed. I stood there still not knowing how I should react. CJ came up to me. "Are you kidding us? Oh my glob Jess this is huge!!!" They all said the same thing and died of unbelief until Danny (obviously) came to her senses. "Wait! Jessie, what about Juilliard." I shrugged. "I don't know. Obviously you guys want this so I guess we'll go." I said. They all sat down again in there seats. "That's not fair Jess. You wanted Juilliard your entire life. Are you sure you want to throw it away?"Stephanie said. I sighed and leaned back. "I don't know. If I go on then I can stay with Liam and CJ you can be with Niall and I get to live the life of a performer which I probably would have wanted after Juilliard." I said. Sarah saw right through what I said. "You mean you didn't want to do this originally. You wanted to go to Juilliard and see what kid of career they gave you." she said. In all honesty i wasn't sure what I wanted to be. All I know it had to be something with music. I wasn't sure about performing. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Your starts in November. I can go to Juillard for a couple months do the tour and then go back to school." I said. They all seemed to like the idea. "How long is tour?" CJ asked. I had no idea.