Chapter 12

Oh my God! Juilliard! Juilliard wanted me! Me!!! ME!!!!! We screamed and hugged for a real long time and by the time we finished we had sat down with a bit of liner and mascara running from tears of joy :/ We called my parents who were still celebrating there anniversary for the weekend and told them the great news! They were as happy as I was. This whole moment was unreal. "Call Liam!" said Danece. I stopped and realized that I didn't wan to tell him. "No, I want it to be special. I want to tell him in person." I said. I didn't want him to here this over the phone. I was going to have a special date with Liam and tell him then. They all nodded and we had another session of screaming and jumping like little girls. It kind if reminded me of my cousins when they met the guys. I hung up the acceptance letter on the fridge all happy and went back to the living room. "Crap! I forgot snacks." I said when we say down again. I got up but CJ and Stephanie ordered me to sit down again. "No! You sit your tooshy down Miss Juilliard! We'll get the snacks." Said CJ. I laughed and let them get the snack because there was no use in fighting. They can be very stubborn at times.

After the movie ended we headed up stairs and brushed our teeth. We got on our pajamas. We sat in my room basically doing nothing while I strummed my acoustic remembering the day Liam was here and taught me a few things. "JESSIEEEEEEE!!!!!" I jolted up almost swinging my guitar. "What!" I looked at CJ who was laughing hysterically. The rest of the girls burst into laughter and i just sat there waiting for them to pull themselves together. "You were really put of the zone. Jes, i called you like eight times." said CJ still laughing. "What were you thinking about?" I didn't even get a chance to answer because of course they knew. "Why ask? She was thinking about Leeyummm!" Said Danece putting an extra emphasis on Liam's name. I blushed insanely. They all laughed again. I couldn't help that Liam was so amazing.i through a pillow at Danece for saying that. No need to state the obvious. After they all calmed down they resumed the original conversation. "So as we were saying I think. That we should put the video of our performance at your dads part online instead of making a new one." I looked at CJ. I thought. "I don't want it to be popular because the guys are in it so maybe we can cut out the end when they come in after we get off stage." I said. I don't want us to get so many hits because we know One Direction. They nodded. "Totally." said Stephanie. "Ok then cool." I finished.

We started eating the rest of the candy we had downstairs not ready to go to sleep. We weren't tired but it might be because of the candy. "So CJ has Niall asked you out yet?" said Danece. CJ blushed as we all got closer. We knew there was things she wasn't saying and it was time to spill the beans. She covered her face in her hands and took a big breath. "No." She said a little disappointedly. Our shoulders dropped. "He will soon. I'm sure." Said Sarah. CJ let out a big sigh not sure of anything at the moment. I haven't heard anything recently from Liam. There was nothing I could say but we all know for a fact that they like each other. The only clueless one was Niall. "I think its time for Jessie to do some meddling." Said Stephanie with a sky grin. I returned the grin as we all know I am the one who set each girl up with a boy at some point. I was born for this. "NO!" said CJ. She started rolling on the floor yelling no. She is so weird sometimes. "What's wrong with you." Said Sarah with a laugh.

"I no wanna." She said as she continued to roll. "You don't want what." I said. And she responded "I no wanna." God she is such a child sometimes. We got on our knees to calm her down. "CJ! What don't you want." I said again restraining her from rolling. She hid her face and mumbled something I couldn't understand. Ugh! "CECILIA JANE THOMAS YOU PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER RIGHT hNOW!" said Danece. We were all scared. She was so motherly right now. Of course we've seen this many times before but every time we do we are like 4 little kids about to get a little discipline. CJ squirmed up and sat down in a chair. You had to love Danny's motherly authority side. She calmed down and kneeled close to CJ. "What is up with you?" She said. We all sat at the edge of the bed to listen. "I really like Niall. Like a whole lot. Like its weird how much and don't get me wrong Jess, you are so good at this whole match-making thing but I want Niall to ask me out when he's ready. Not because you or Liam or anyone else influenced him." She said. I was right. That is what she wanted and I was glad I told Liam that. They all said ok and I stayed quiet.

We stayed up for most of the night making pointless conversation. It was like it always was. I was just a bit scared that once people find out that CJ and I are the girls the guys were talking about it won't be the same.

A/N: okay so the next chapter is going to be what the guys did during this time and then pretty soon theres going to be a twist to stay updated. Sorry for taking so long to update and sorry that this is bad but its kind of a full in to what is about to happen next