Chapter 17

Liam's Point of View

I left the hotel wearing nice fitted jeans and a black button down shirt. Jessie said we were going out to dinner. I wasn't sure wear but since she told me to dress nice but casual. She wasn't specific on where we were going but all I know is that I don't care where we go, I just want to spend time with her, alone. It's been a few days since we just went out and did something together and I really started to miss her. I was so anxious to leave the hotel I went out through the back feeling a bit guilty knowing that there were always reporters and sometimes fans waiting for us but I'll make sure to spend time with them when I get back. I need to see Jessie and soon.

The drive to her house couldn't go any slower even though it was minutes away. I turned left into her street and i suddenly got nervous. Damn it Liam! You should have brought her flowers or something. I checked my back pocket for my wallet. Thank God i brought it. I'm so paying for everything. Stupid Liam. I parked my car quickly and locked the door. I ran to he door. It felt like miles when it was really only a few yards. I knocked on the door and got butterflies in my stomach.

JESSICA'S POINT OF VIEW

Liam was going to be here any minute now. I wore minimal make-up except I wore black eyeliner but decided to only i do my water lines. Tonight I was going to tell Liam about Juilliard. I've wanted this all my life and now it was finally happening. The girls left about half hour after Niall called and I texted Liam when I woke up about to come over at 6:01 (i know I'm weird). It was 5:45 and I had to do my hair. I my hair was a bit wavy because of the braid I had it in today and it looked kind of nice. At least I hope it is because I'm just to lazy to do anything with it. I got a flat iron and just made some more beachy waves(thanks to Danece who taught me that trick) and sprayed some hair spray in it hoping it'll stay. I looked at the time 5:59. I jumped and turned off the flat iron and grabbed a nice white clutch putting in some money and my phone and ID and stuff like that. :| at exactly 6:01 I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Liam. I walked over to the door and opened it.

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

The door quickly opened and the sight of her took my breath away. Her hair gorgeous brown hair was wavy in a more natural way than her usual straight hair so I began to question which one was her natural look o_O. She wore a metallic purple lacy dress that came up to her knees with capped sleeves. She wore matching flats that made me laugh in my head knowing Jessie couldn't stand heels. This was the second time I've seen her in a dress and even though she looks absolutely beautiful, I know inside she is dying to return to jeans and high-tops.

"Hey." I said still in shock by the beauty in front of me. 'Hi" she said a bit shyly which I found absolutely adorable. "You look great." I said knowing that the word didn't even compare. She blushed slightly and lowered her head trying to hide her face(broke the cuteness scale) "You look real nice too." she answered but compared to her I felt under-dress :/ She came out of the house closed the door remembering to lock it and I took her hand walking her to my car. I felt my stomach flip in excitement at the touch of her hand. I opened the door for her trying to be a gentleman and she walked in saying thanks. I walked quickly to the the drivers seat and and turned on the car.

"Don't forget the safety belt." I said trying to start conversation to hide my nervousness. "You're kidding me right?" she said. I shook my head. "Nope, can't risk anything happening to you." I said trying to make her laugh. She smiled and shook her head making me smile a bit. After we had or safety belts on I began to drive. "So where too?" I asked her. "I'll just tell you where to go." she said.

We spent the car ride listening to Little Mix's album DNA as Jess would tell me to go right or left every once in a while until we reached the place where she told me to stop and park. I parked and smiled at the memory of this place. The lake. Jessie quickly took i her safety belt and ran out of the car and towards the rock where we spent our first afternoon together. I did the same not bothering to lock the car knowing it wouldn't be an issue. I ran after her and quickly caught up to her. I picked her up from behind as she laughed and tried to get free but it was useless. I wasn't going to let go. She yelled at me to put her down and laughed between her words. It made me smile hearing her laugh. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. After a while I set her down and she laughed. "I'm so going to kill you for that" she said playfully punching my arm. "Sure you will." I answered. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. She walked me over to the rock and where I saw what she had set up.

A picnic. "Awh. This is nice." I said to her as we sat down on opposite ends of the red and white checkered blanket. I appreciated all the work she out into this. There was candles and cider and sandwiches and tea. (My favorite) I loves how she knew me adding chocolates to the basket. There was her favorite foods too that I had noticed she was very keen on. Mac&Cheese and grapes. She told me to sit back as she served our food. I didn't argue knowing there was no point. I stared at her wondering how I had met such an amazing girl.

We talked for hours after eating. We watched the sunset as we looked out into the lake from the rock. "Jessie?" I said ready to give her the news about tour. "Yeah?" she answered sounding a bit tired but relaxed. "I have something to tell." I said getting excited. "I have something I wanna tell you too." she said. I was a bit caught off guard and then remembered Harry's comment earlier about her dumping me but considering she did all this for me I quickly removed the idea. "Oh, then you for first." I said even though I was dying to tell her that our tour management heard the girls playing at the studio the other day and wanted the girls to come on our next tour. "Okay then." She sat up and faced me. She took a deep breath. She looked me straight in the eyes and opened her mouth. "I got accepted into Juilliard." My mouth dropped in excitement for her. I grabbed her in a right embrace. "Jessie, that's great! Im so proud of you." I finished my sentence when my heart sank.

If Jess is going to school then how would she come on tour with us? I wanted her there more than anything and her going away to school one New York means I won't see her as often as I like. I tried to keep a happy expression to hide my mixed emotions. She let go of the embrace first and with a smile asked me "So what is it that you have to tell me?" My mind went blank. I can't do this to her. Can I? Tell her she can come with me or go to the school of her dreams but she can't do both because its physically impossible. I couldn't make her chose so I decided not to tell her. "Uhm, I forgot. Hmm. I'll tell you when I remember." She saw right through my lie. "C'mom Li, just tell me. What's up?" she said a bit concerned. I took a deep breath knowing that what I'm about to say can potentially ruin everything.

JESSICA'S POINT OF VIEW

I knew Liam wasn't being honest so it made me wonder what was going on. "C'mon Li, just tell me. What's up?" I said. He looked nervous which made me nervous. "Our tour management heard you and the girls at the studio the other day and want you all to come on tour with us to be part of the show." he said quickly but I was able to catch on. My mouth opened but nothing came out. The look on Liam's face seemed as if he just admitted to a crime. I didn't know what to think. This means i have to chose between Juilliard or Liam. I can't chose. I knew once Liam was done recording here in L.A he would have to go and promote the album then tour and interviews and CD signings and meet & greets and that he would be busy but I kind of let those thoughts slip by. I had a few months before going to school and Liam was going to be in L.A during that time recording and doing photo shoots and music videos but what about when that we all done? We're we really going to have to be away from each other for who knows how long. The thought hurt. I didn't know what to say. But Liam did. "I know its hard and that's why I didn't want to tell you after you told me about Juilliard but honestly you don't have to chose. Go to school Jessie. Its your dream and even though its going to kill me to be away from you we'll find a way to make it work. I promise you that." I let a few tears out and Liam was trying to be strong and hold back his.

I want to be with Liam and your sounds like so much fun and it could be great for the band but Juilliard has always been my dream, and what about the girls? Liam or School? I don't know.