Chapter 4 rewrite

To those who have read chapter 4 you can skip over it. This is for the ones who started reading after they accidentally got deleted. I apologize for any inconvenience.

"OH MY FREAKIN CHEESES!!!! NIALL LIKES ME WHAT DO I DO? AHHH IM FREAKING OUT! HELP MEEE!" CJ we screaming nonsense through the phone while I waited for her to get a grip and calm down. It took a while. "Just calm down CJ." I said in her little break before she started freaking out again. "UGH! I know but what do I do? What if he didn't want me to know. What if he didn't want me to see the interview! What do I do? How do I act?" I answered quickly before i she had another episode. "Just act natural as if you didn't see the interview. Don't make things awkward. Ill talk to Liam and see what's going on with him." I said. She was silent for a moment thinking it over. She breathed deeply and said ok. "Ok then, I have homework to do, I'll talk to you later." I said. We said our goodbyes and went up to my room.

I opened my books and dreaded this. I decided to do my science homework since it was mostly vocabulary which was easier than answering questions. Just writing definitions. I finished in about 20 minutes. I tried my algebra homework but it was no walk in the park. In about half hour i had 5 problems done. I closed my book and took a five minutes break. I went back and did 2 more problems until i have up. I decided that was it for tonight.

I went downstairs for a snack. I had eaten dinner while I did homework but was a bit exhausted and my brain hurt from my algebra assignment. I ate a banana and walked over to my dads room. I knocked." Come in" I went in and sat on the chair next to my dad's bed where he lay reading a book. "Hey hon, what's up?" I sighed. "nothing much just doing some homework" i said. "How'd it go?" He said. I ran my fingers through my hair. "I finished my science and did half of my algebra but it just got to hard but I decided to leave it." I said. I should ask my teacher for help tomorrow. My dad rubbed my back. "Don't worry, i'll write a note to your teacher saying you tried." I have him a small smile. "thanks dad. By the way, when is mom coming home?" My mother has been on a business trip to New York for almost a month now. He thought for a moment. "Uhh, thursday.he said. "We're a dinner whenshe does so ask the girls if they want to come and invite Liam as well." he said. i was glad he and Liam had gotten on so well. "Ok,and would you mind if i invited his bandmates too."

it would be a good thing to get Niall and CJ together. i smell scheme. "Sure I would love to meet them" he said. I got up and left the room and walked back upstairs to mine. I plopped onto my bed and my phone rang. It was Liam. I waited for it to ring once more before I answered.

Jessie: Hello?

Liam: Hey babe, what's up?

Jessie: Nothing much. What about you?

Liam: Leaving the TV studio.

Jessie: oh Cool!

I heard a voice in the distance saying "ask her" though I couldn't make out who.

Liam: Alright I Will! calm down down Niall. Jessie?

Jessie: Yeah?

Liam: did you see the interview?

Jessie: Uh yeah (gives a small laugh)

Liam: Did Cj?

I didn't want to lie to Liam but I didn't want to embarrass Niall so I said no that she was at the music store buying new drum sticks because she lost one because she did.

Liam: Calm down Ni, she didn't see it.

Niall: Oh thank God!

I laughed not at Niall but on how cute it was that he was worried CJ had found out about his crush.

Liam: Okay there gone now tell me the truth.

Oh my god! Did he know me that well? Already? I laughed. "Yeah she saw it." Liam laughed as well. "What does CJ think." He asked. "She had major freak out session. Se couldn't believe it either but yeah she is so in to him." I said. "I think its time for a little scheme don't you think? NIALL could use some help?" He said. I knew he was right but I didn't want to mettle. "Uhm, i think we should leave it to them. I know CJ and she would much rather have it come from him than him being under any influence." I said honestly. "Yea you're right and Niall would kill me if he found out that we were up to something." He said. I laughed. "Yeah maybe he should." I said jokingly. "Hey! You're the one that made me lie to him and I believe you are the one that talked about getting them together at the coffee shop." He said all defensively. It was so adorable and i laughed causing him to laugh as well. "Oh my God I almost forgot. My dad asked if you and the guys wanted to come to a family dinner on thursday. My mom is coming home from a business trip and my dad is throwing a party and don't worry the girls will be there too." I said. I really did hope they could come. It would be so much fun. "Uhh, sure i just have to ask if we're free that day but I'm sure we are. Where is it?" He asked. "My dad owns a hotel about half hour away and its going to be there. it's not doing as well so my mom was in New York trying to see of we can start a chain hotel over there. oh, It's a formal dinner so wear something nice." I said. I started to get really excited to se what he'll say. "Alright no problem." He said. I can tell he was excited to. This is so awesome. "Yay!" I said. "Well, I got to go we have to get back to the studio we have a meeting with management." He said. "Alright later." I hung up and did a little bit of a happy dance.

A/N: this isn't the original chapter 4 but it's basically what happened. The wording and small details might have been changed since I didn't have it written out or anything. I'm sorry for any confusion that may have occurred with the missing if this chapter.