Chapter 15

JESSICA'S POINT OF VIEW

We woke up the next morning which was Saturday at 11:30. We made a breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and nutella. We drank orange juice around the dining room table in our pajamas having a lazy morning. We turned on the TV and CJ wanted to watch Adventure Time so we clicked to Cartoon Network and began watching. At about 1pm Cj's phone rang. I answered her phone since she seemed to interested in the show.

Jessie: "Hello?"

Voice: "CJ?"

Jessie: "Oh no, it's Jessica. CJ is a bit busy who is this?"

Voice: "oh hey Jess, it's Niall."

I smirked and raised my voice a bit. "OH HEY NIAL"As soon as I said his name CJ leaped from the couch and hopped over it towards me. This could be fun. She reached for the phone but I moved from her keeping it out of her reach. "HMM I DON'T THINK SHE CAN-" CJ kept reaching until she grabbed me by my abdomen and pulled me down. She reached for the phone as I laughed hysterically. I couldn't get up because of laughter. CJ jumped up on her feet and put the phone to her ear removing her hair from her face.

"Hello?...Oh hey!... Mmhmm...uhm yeah ok...cool...perfect....ok then, see you later." CJ said into the phone. Blahhh! I wonder what was going on. She hung up through her phone and screamed. The rest of them came into the room alarmed as I finally gained the sense to stand.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???!!!??? screamed Danny. CJ fell to the floor and began rolling around. I hated when she did this. We sat down and waited till she finished. Danece got tired after about 2 minutes and yelled at CJ to puller herself together. CJ sat up on the floor. "He asked me out!" she said quickly and hid her face with her hands as we all screamed in joy. FINALLY!!

A/N: There you go :D

Watcha think?

About time right?

Should I put Niall's point of view of this????

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?