Chapter2

I woke up and checks the clock, 6:31. I stared at the ceiling. Then it hit me! The memories from last night. Work, the prisses, the mess, the guys, rehearsal, LIAM! A dream, i had to be. I sighed and got out of bed. I got to my desk and checked my phone. One messge from CJ and one from LIAM! HOLY FISHSTICKS! IT WASN'T A DREAM!

Liam:Do u wanna hang after school today?

Me: sure i don't have work today :D

Liam: Cooooollllll Meet me @ the coffee shop on main street.

Me: Okey Dokey

I got into the shower and got dressed. Blue jeans, a multicolored thin stripes shirt, matching leg warmers, and a gray beanie. I let my hair down under the beanie. I ate my usual breakfast and read the message from CJ.

CJ:OH MY GLOB! WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND LI?

Me: I'll tell u on da way. Just come pick mii up!!

CJ: On my way!

I clicked off my phone and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and then went outside in time to see CJ coming down the street. Phew! It wasn't wrecked. I took a quick inspection. "Will you hurry up! It's not scratched or anything." she said notin my distrust. "Looks good. Out of the driver seat." I said. She moved over to the passenger seat awkwardly and I sat down in my seat adjusting the mirrors.

CJ: so what happened?

Me: with what?

CJ: don't play games! With Liam!

Me: Ohhhh we kinda *mumble*

CJ: you what?

Me: we *mumble*

CJ: you kissed him!?! OMG Jess!?!

How? Who made the move? Details please!

God! I hated how she knew me! I thought hard, reliving the moment in my head and smirked a little. It was unbelievable!

Me: OMG CJ! It was amazing, it was perfect! I couldn't believe it. It was simple talk and then a little flirting and then BAM! we kissed.

Her mouth dropped! She was as shocked as I was. We spent the rest of the car ride talking about it. The thing was it wasn't like "OMG i kissed Liam Payne!!!!" It was more like a normal conversation on kissing a normal guy that you went to school with. I didn't even acknowledge the fact that he was famous. I didn't care. It was him i liked. Not his fame.

School couldn't go any slower. Obviously it was a drag but today it seemed to be like a gazillion years longer. When the dismissal bell ran i jumped out of my seat ran to my locker shoved my books in grabbed my coat and ran to my car.

Stephanie: What's the rush Jess?

CJ: our little Jessie has a date!

Stephanie: With Liam

CJ: Mmhmm!

Danice: oh my freakin God! Run woman run!

I didn't need to be told twice. I got into my car and took the shortcut to Main Street. I parked my car and walked two doors down the coffee shop. I immediately saw Liam and opened the door. He was in a a white t-shirt an loose fitted jeans. He looked amazing.

He looked up and saw me. He took off his shades and smiled and waved me over. I walked casually to him.

Liam: Hey Jess

Me: Hey

Liam: you look great

I felt my cheeks burn red. God this is embarrassing. "Thanks" i said quickly. He got up slightly "I'm going to get us some drinks." I was so mesmerized by his eyes I couldn't speak so I just nodded. He came back about 2 minute later.