Chapter 5 rewrite

To those who have read chapter 5 you can skip over it. This is for the ones who started reading after they accidentally got deleted. I apologize for any inconvenience.

It was last period. Today was the day of my parent's dinner. I was so excited. The day seemed to drag on forever. Time was going so slow. I wasn't even trying to stay focused because it was pointless. The girls were coming to my house after school to get ready. As soon as the bell had rung i jumped out of my seat and to my locker. I threw all my books in there and grabbed my bag. I ran out the door and into my car. I realized that i had forgotten the girls. Ugh! They can be so slow. I waited in my car till they came out. I was getting impatient. CJ came in and sat at the passenger seat and the rest of the girls sat in back. "You guys are too slow." I said. "Well sorry for not making an effort to look like a freak running around the school bumping into everything and knocking people down." Said Danece. They all laughed while I gave a playful scowl. "Yeah Jessie it's 3 o clock we have hours till the dinner." Said Sarah. "Sorry I'm just really excited to see my mom." I said. "Uh huh your mom is exactly who you want to see and not Liam in fancy clothes." Said Stephanie sarcastically. "For your information i am so looking forward to see my mom more than Liam." I said not sure if I was telling the truth but I got a bunch if sarcastic "uh huh's" I drove off.

We stopped by Danece's house, then Sarah's and then Stephanie's to pick up there dresses and then went to McDonald's for a few burgers before we went home. I unlocked my door and we walked inside. We headed to the kitchen. "Mom" i said and had turned around and greeted me giving me a hug. "Oh Jessie I've missed you so much." Her grip was tight but I didn't mind. "Aw, me too." I said. She hugged each of my friends that were almost like her own daughters. We spoke for a bit on how New York was. "Okay then mom we should probably go start getting ready." I said. We marched upstairs me in the back. My mom called me back down. "Jessie, your father tells me you have a special boy coming tonight." She said. I blushed deeply. "Yeah, his name is Liam. Is it ok if he and his friends come along?" I asked. It was her night after all. "Of course they can come. I'm dying to meet them. You're father says that Liam is a nice guy." She says. It makes me so happy that my parents like him. "Yeah he's great." I headed upstairs where they girls were laying around my room watching TV.

"So Sarah, CJ and Danece why don't you guys shower first and Steph and i wait until you guys finish." My house had 3 bathrooms and I wanted them to go first so me and Steph could talk since we haven't had any time to chill between the two of us. "Okay." said Danece. They grabbed towels from the hallway closet as they have many times before. CJ used my. Bathroom, Danece used the one in the hall and Sarah went downstairs. I plopped next to Stephanie as she changed channel looking for something to watch. "So I need to ask you something." I asked. "Sure what's up?" I hesitated. "Do you think Niall and CJ make a good couple?" I said quickly. She understood what I said after years of getting to know me. "Are you seriously asking that? It's so obvious and they are both so cute. Yes they do." She said.

After we were all showered we started to get ready. Stephanie wore a black dress that was mid-sleeve and came up to her knees with and was loose fitted at the bottom and the top. She wore black flats along with pink bows at the front. Sarah wore a mid sleeve emerald green dress that made her blonde hair look amazing. She wore matching sandals that brought out her figure better than the sports stuff she usually wears. Danece wore a dark blue dress with trick straps and sleeveless. It came about mid thigh and made her curves stand out. Definitely something to be jealous of. She wore matching stilettos that only she could walk in. CJ because of her taste did not own anything fancy so as a gift I had bought her one. It was a a light but deep shade of blue with long sleeves and came to the bottom of her knees. She wore matching sneakers with hidden wedges that she loved. It made the unnatural color of her hair really Stand out.