Chapter 16

A/N: Well I'd start off by saying I'm sorry for not updating in weeks. I wasnt sure if anyone was enjoying the story since I wasnt getting much response. I honestly thought the only ones reading it were my friends :/ Anyways I got comment by Starfirer14 asking me to upload and that made my day so thank you Starfirer14 for letting me know someone is liking it and even if its just one person reading this I'll keep writing. This goes out to you :)

*****************************************

Niall's Point of View

Louis was walking around the room looking for his white left TOMS shoe. I swear those things smell awful. Anyone 3 miles away could die from the stench. How can he not find it? "Just ask her out already Ni. It's obvious she likes you back." he said looking under the bed. I sighed not knowing what to do. "Yeah just go for it man." said Liam from the bathroom and voice was barely understandable because of the tooth brush in his mouth. They've been telling me since yesterday to ask CJ on a date just the two of us but I've been to nervous to do so an I'm not even sure she would say yes.

"What if she says no?" I asked them back. "She's not going to say no and if even if she did it'll be her loss." said Lou. I sighed again and plopped my back on the bed that I was sitting on. "Okay, lets imagine I do ask her out and she magically says yes, where do I take her?" I asked. Zayn walked in who was obviously hearing through the next room. The door was wide open and we weren't exactly keeping this a secret. They all knew how I felt about CJ. "You asked her out already?" Zayn asked. He said sitting across from me. "No, not yet." I answered thinking 'I don't think I will.'

Zayn put on a thinking face and got up to fix his hair in the mirror. "Well, nothing to fancy. Its a first date and CJ isn't about that kind if stuff. Something relaxing and wheres there lots of things to do and talk about." Zayn said pacing the room. "The park." said Liam coming out of the bathroom. Zayn moved his hand back as if he was pushing the idea away "No thats stupid.- Oh wait! How about the park?" he answered. I laughed and Liam's face turned serious and a bit annoyed. He walked sat at the laptop logging in on twitter.

I thought about the idea. "The park sounds good. Yeah that'll be fine." Louis came by and patted my shoulder. '"Thatta boy. Now ring her." he said handing me me phone. My face went blank as I panicked on the inside. "Uh, not now. Maybe she's busy. Shes probably hanging with the girls. I wouldn't want to bother." I said. "JUST CALL HER!" screamed Louis playfully. I took the phone gave him a weak smile and dialed her number. It rang a few times and when I heard it pick up my heart stopped.

Voice: "Hello?"

Niall: "CJ?"

Voice: "Oh no, it's Jessica. CJ is a bit busy who is this?"

Niall: "oh hey Jess, it's Niall."

Relief came over me knowing Jessie picked up and not CJ. Maybe she was busy. I looked over at Lou, Zayn and Liam who were paying close attention to me.

"OH HEY NIALL" I soon heard Jessie respond in a way that made me wonder what was going on."Uhm, can CJ come to the phone or is she busy?" I asked nervously hoping she was busy. "HMM I DON'T THINK SHE CAN-" began CJ in the same tone but was interrupted. I heard sounds as if someone was bothering her. I would never understand what was going on. This lasted a few minutes and the phone was on speaker so the guys were listening as we all tried not to laugh.

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice say and I jumped at the sound if it.

Niall: Hey CJ its Niall

CJ: Oh hey!

Niall: See, I was wondering if you wanted to hang?

CJ: Mmhmm uhm yeah

Niall: Great! How about tomorrow?

Cj:ok

Niall: I was thinking we can maybe hang around lunch time.

CJ: cool

Niall: I'll pick up at around noon.

CJ: perfect

Niall: Alright see you tomorrow.

CJ: ok then, see you later.

I hung up the phone through it at Louis which caught it and flipped over and screamed into my pillow. The guys sat around me patting my back as I was overfilled with joy that I, Niall James Horan, had a date with the most amazing girl in the world, CJ Thomas, tomorrow afternoon. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

*****************************************

Liam's Point of View

After a few minutes of watching Niall scream with excitement I thought it was time to bring him back to Earth. I patted his shoulder "Niall, alright. You've been at this for 10 minutes." I said. He breathed deeply and flipped over staring at the ceiling with the biggest smile on his face. It made me smile seeing him this happy.

Harry came in eating a taco. He looked at Niall and then at me, "What happened to him? Did they open a Nandos next door or what?" he asked. I laughed. "No, Niall here finally asked oh CJ. Niall blushed and curled himself in a ball. It was kind of cute. Harry came closer to him "Aw, Niall has a girlfriend, Niall has a girlfriend." Haz sang. Niall swung at him knocking down his taco and Harry stopped a bit annoyed but didn't complain because he knew he deserved that.

"We shoul go out and celebrate!" suggested Harry "I say we have dinner at T.G.I Fridays on me." He finished. "I can't. Jessie called me asking if I could go out with her tonight. She said she had something to tell me." I said. "Oooo sounds like somebody's getting dumped." said Harry. I punched him in the gut. As he bent down "I'm only kidding!! I wasn't serious you know." I laughed and punched him again. "I know." and I walked to the other side of the room looking for my phone. "But you all go ahead." Harry shrugged and said alright. "Don't forget to tell Jess and the girls if they wanna come on tour with us."

A/N: FINALLY!!!! NIALL AND CJ ARE TOGETHER!!! :D Again thank you to Starfirer14 for the support. Next chapter coming SOON!