Chapter 23

A/N: Sorry for not updating. i gots grounded :P but im back now. i start school on Sept. 3rd :3 how about you guys. well here we go!!!

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

Sitting on the chair next to Zayn I thought over today's events over and over and over again. I didnt know what to do. I looked over to Zayn's face which I have been avoiding to do so. His long lashes remained rested on his cheeks that were pale and lifeless. I don't know how long I sat their till I realized I was crying. My vision got due to the tears in my eye. I sat their laying my head on the very edge of Zayn's bed. "What do I do? I'm so sorry Zayn. This shouldn't have happened. Not to you. Not to anyone. Please get better. Wake up Zayn!!!!! Please, we need you...I need you." I sobbed and sobbed praying he'd wake up. "I've messed up. I've lost her. I'm an idiot. A stupid fool. She's perfect and she was mine but I lost her. I can't live without her. I'm so scarred." I don't know who I was talking too. Zayn? Myself? God? I ended up laying on the cold,tiled, hospital floor with my legs brought up close to my chest and my arm hiding my face. Crying, hoping this was a dream and that tomorrow would bring peace.

LOU'S POINT OF VIEW

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. Danece and Sarah had gone home and told me they'll be back at the hospital tomorrow. Harry drove us back. There was no way me or Niall would be able too. We reached the hotel and all of a sudden I got so tired. I didn't even bother to strip down. I just lay there in Zayn's bed. His scent was all over his pillow and soon was joined by Niall and Haz. We all lay there embracing each other when Niall was the first to break the silence with the sound of him crying. Harry held his head at the crook of his neck telling him it would all be alright.

I needed that. I needed someone to tell me that. Harry and I had to remain strong for Niall. He took it the hardest but I was close to breaking. The boys fell asleep around 4 but I lay there still not thinking or knowing about my surroundings. I walked put of the hotel room and to the mini-bar. I ordered about every alcoholic drink they served and drank my sorrows away till dawn.

In the morning I could barely walk but somehow was able to make it to the room and sleep and maybe forget today.

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up the next morning or afternoon since it was 1pm with Harry next to me. I got up and my eyes were blood red and puffy cheeks. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and looked at the mirror and realized what was going on. It wasn't a dream. Zayn was in the hospital. Liam didn't come back last night and he was heartbroken by what he did yesterday. I fell to the bathroom floor and cried. I hated that about myself. I was too weak, too sensitive. I thought back to last night when Harry had comforted me and wipwd away my tears. I was selfish for not being strong enough to wipe away theirs. I pulled myself together and managed to wake Harry up. We got dressed and found Louis on his bed with a beer bottle empty on the foot of it. "It's best to leave him. Just leave him a note." Harry said.

'Going to see Zayn' H&N. I stuck it on the door where he'd sure see it. We drove out. Zayn's mom and his sisters plane was landing at 2pm. I dropped Harry at the hospital and headed to the airport to get them. It was going to be a long day.

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

I don't remember getting back up last night but I woke up on a chair in Zayn's room. It was almost noon. Where was everyone? The nurse came in to check on Zayn. "Is he well?" I asked. "He's about the same. Still can't tell when he'll wake up." she answered sounding a bit concerned. 'oh' was all I managed to say.

"You've seem to be alright now. You were a mess last night." Ashamed of that I didn't respond. "Well, there's a bathroom through that door over there. Feel free to freshen up. You're friends coming back today?" she asked me. "I wrecken so." I managed to say but unsure if they will. With that she nodded and left. I went into the bathroom. Full with shower and sink. There was a packaged toothbrush I was able to use but I missed my toothbrush with the flashy light. I took a quick sponge bath wanting to be out there when everyone came, if they came.