10

A/N: honestly im still very pusses about the missing chapters. I'm still writing the and hopefully have them up in a few days. Bare with me.

JESSICA'S POINT VIEW

We checked out of the hotel at 10am as planned. I'm so glad we all got a day off from school because of this whole dinner stuff. We walked to the cars and drove back to my house. My parents had to work today so we had the house to ourselves. We paraded into the living room and turned on the tv. I grabbed a couple bags of chips and soda and Laid them on the coffee table. By louis' request we watched one tree hill. Personally i never saw the show but it was alright after a few episodes.

Around noon Harry's phone rang. He walked into the hallway to take the call. "Hello?....yeah....just a little bit. .....really? Now?..... Ugh, fine we'll be there shortly." We were all confused by what was going on. He came back in a little irritated. Liam was the first to ask what's wrong. "Management wants us to go down to the studio now. Our schedule got mixed up." He ran his fingers through his curly locks. He guys weren't to happy either. "It's ok guys. Go ahead. It's not like you have a choice." I said. I didn't want them to leave but it's job. "How about you girls come with us?" Asked Niall. Was he serious? "To the studio?" Asked Sarah in disbelief. They nodded we weren't sure we could but we ended up going because of the puppy dog faces they gave us. These boys were simply adorable.

Management was alright with us coming. We even met the famous Pauly higgins. Haha! The guys were in the booth recording a couple new songs for there album. It was fun being there watching. Pauly and stood next to us. I felt a little intimidated by him. Like he's the boys' bodyguard. It was a little. Strange. "So you're Jessie?" He asked me. I nodded. How does he know my name. Well, he probably has to know where the guys are and who with. "Liam talks about you a lot." He whispered. I blushed deeply. He couldn't be serious. He sensed my disbelief i think. Like a sixth sense or skmething. "I'm not kidding." He said. I laughed lightly. "Which one is cj?" He asked me. I started to feel a little more comfortable with Pauly now. I didn't think he was going to threaten me anymore. :P i faced the direction he was looking at. I pointed at CJ. "The one with the hair all blonde and what not." I laughed and nodded. CJ's hair was absolutely unnatural. It was a dark blonde and had lots of volume. It was unique. He whispered into my ear. "She looks like the kind of girl that'll be perfect for niall." He said. I was hysterical. CJ was digging into the cart of fruit that was in the recording booth. Eating as always. Pauly ha no idea how alike they were.

It took about 3 hours for the guys to finish there recording session. They came out of the booth satisfied with the work they did. Liam

Came and put his arm around me. "Pauly didn't tell you anything embarrassing, did he?" He asked. "No." I said. He obviously saw Pauly talking to me. I decided to keep what he told me between me and him. He asked the team of music editors if they didn't mind if they just fooled around for a bit in the booth. The guys were obviously close with the people they worked with. They were fine with it and they pulled us into the booth. "It"s your turn to know what a recording session is like." Zayn said. I was absolutly gobsmacked. "Are you serious? No. Guys we can't. We're not professionals or anything." Said CJ out loud. We were all thinking the same thing. "Don't worry its just for fun." Said Niall. for some reason i was nervous. It wasn't a performance of anything. They help us set up and walked out of the booth. LOUIS spoke to us through microphone outside. "Just have fun." We were all still a bit lost. What were we suppose to do? We made a huddle. We decided to do a cover of What Makes You Beautiful instead of an original.

I hit the first chords of the song and Danece began singing. It was nerve racking. CJ began with the drums at the chorus. Stephanie began harmonizing with the bass. Sarah played the melody on keyboard. It was all surreal. We added our own twist to the song making it ours. When we finished we rushed out of there. We were still amazed at that. We headed out with the guys going on about how awesome it was but we all kept quiet not believing we had just played at and actual recording studio. The guys headed back to their hotel and us girls went back to my house for a girls night in.

I looked at my door and took in the mail. The girls got settled and i looked through the mail. Mom, dad, mom, josh, dad, mom, Jessica. I looked at the address it came from.

Juilliard school of performing arts