8

After about 10 minutes I was done crying. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. I saw Liam sitting in front of me holding me in his arms. His face was red and puffy. Did I make him cry too? Then I looked the other direction. Sitting cross-legged was CJ looking extremely upset. "You okay Jessie?" CJ said breaking the silence. I wiped my eyes again and nodded. "Jess, I think you should tell Liam what happened between you and Alex." I knew I had to but i didn't want to. I didn't want him to know all this because I already moved on from this all. "You know babe, you can tell me anything. I'm not here to judge you. Whatever happened between you and that guy you can tell me." He kissed my nose. "I love you. He finished speaking. "Love you too."

We got up from the floor and CJ led us to one of the bedrooms. Liam didn't let go of me the entire time. CJ sat on the recliner chair and I sat in the bed with Liam still holding me. I took a deep breath. CJ knew what had happened but having my best friend there was more comforting.

"Uhm, well, Alex and I went out like a year and a half ago. It was the summer before 11th grade." I breathed deeply not wanting to continue thinking it might be awkward. CJ continued for a bit. I think she read my mind. "They were so in love. I swear, they looked so happy and it was just one of those couples tht seemed perfect." I looked at Liam and began again. "Yeah so we carried on like that the entire summer and when we got to school he started getting really over protected and clingy. It got to the point where he would barge into our band rehearsals and just make sure I was there. I mean, i would tell him where I was going to be and why we couldn't hang out sometimes but he didn't trust me. Then one day i forgot to tell him and we went to rehearsal. He got so mad. He came and just came into Stephanie's house and started yelling at me. He told me I wasn't allowed to see them again. After that I broke up with him. A couple weeks later we found out that a girl in the senior class was 2 months pregnant. It was like October. She was in Alex's grade. So then it became known that Alex was the father of that child." I started to cry again at the memory. I tried not to crack my voice when I spoke but I was really upset. "Alex had slept with her in August when we were together and got her pregnant but I doubt that was the only time or the only girl. He tried was acting all clingy to convince me that he really cared about me and that the rumors about him being the father of that child were false. Now, he has a kid and him and the mother take care of it and stuff. After high school I'm not 100% sure if they're in college or not. Then today he started bad mouthing you and I just lost it. I was so sick of him. I'm really sorry I ruined your night Liam."

He looked at me straight in the eyes. "You didn't ruin it Jessie. I'm glad your ok and that you trust me with this. I'm so sorry that you had to go through all this. Obviously I can't change what happened but I promise you that he's not going to hurt you again."

A/N: YES I KNOW KIND OF SHORT! Well what do you think? PLEASE COMMENT! isn't Liam

Such a sweet heart? :') What do you think of Alex >:(

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

Thank you babba's

also if any of you have had difficulty with this story its because I tried uploading a new chapter only to realize my dip**it of a cousin deleted a chapter. i write it all on my ipod so I had to look for it on my phone and fix the whole damn thing. its all better now so thank you for ur cooperation