Chapter 20

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

            I cut threw every red light and stop sign, I took short cuts and went off the road a little. Surprisingly I didn't get stopped by the police. I parked the car faster than humanly possible. I ran into the lobby and to the main desk. "Malik!! Where's Zayn Malik?" I said to the secretary. She noticed my uneasiness and quickly typed things down. "He's on the 5th floor, room 521." she said. I'm pretty sure she said other things but the location of Zayn right now was all I cared about. I ran towards the stairs because I had no patience to wait for the lift. I ran up five floors and all around the corridors in search of Zayn's room. I saw Jessica, Stephanie, and CJ.

             I kept running around for the room. I felt the familiar hands of Jessie an my shoulders. I turned around and saw the look in her eyes. It wasn't good. She sat me down on the bench just outside of the room. CJ and Stephanie sat on the floor at our feet. They had obviously been crying. "What's going on? What happened to Zayn? Where are the boys? and Danece and Sarah?" Why isn't anyone answering me?"  I felt a lump in my throat and couldn't talk. Jessie took a deep breath. "The boys are with Zayn. Danece and Sarah are on there way. Liam, just calm down. It's all going to be alright." she said calmly.

         I sat there still. I was afraid to ask again but I did. "What happened to Zayn?" Stephanie was now in tears wrapped in CJ's arms motionless. I looked back at Jessie. She was making an effort not to cry. "Uhm, Zayn was on his way to across the street going to get food for the guys and-" Jessica took a moment to get herself together. "a drunk driver hit him."