Chapter 13

LOUIS POINT OF VIEW

We got back to the hotel and we raced to the lifts Liam and I got there first and we hauled in Niall leaving Harry and Zayn at the bottom. We pushed the button to our floor and began to laugh. We were absolutely hysterical the entire ride and when we got out Liam and I fell into the hallway laughing. We started walking "Wait!" Said Niall. We turned around and see Niall going back into the lift. We were very confused. Did we leave anything? Niall heads to the buttons and presses every single button. Liam and i start dying again. Harry an Zayn would never take the stairs so by Niall pressing all the buttons they'll be waiting at the bottom till the elevator finished its stops on every floor. It's a harmless joke. We headed to our room and I dived into bed and kicked off my shoes. Niall went to the fridge (obviously) and took out some candy. "Hey Niall, pass me a chocolate." asked Liam from the computer. "No, get your own!" said Niall. Why bother asking Niall for food. Liam got up and walked to the fridge taking out a chocolate ball.

He went back to the computer and and logged into twitter. His mouth dropped open and he dropped his candy bar. "Liam, what's up?" He didn't speak so i got up and walked up to his shoulder and kneeled down. He pointed to his mentions and they were full!

@1DKitty: Liam!

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Who's your girlfriend?"

@Liamzgurll180: "@Real_Liam_Payne:What's Jessie look like?"

@OneDirectionLuvah34: "@Real_Liam_Payne:Hope your happy with Jessie she's very lucky."

Liam responded to all these saying thank you and telling them Jessie is amazing and that they'll meet her soon. Then there were some tweets not so very nice and sad to say they're were more of them than the nice ones.

@Hungry4Nutella1D:

"@Real_Liam_Payne: I bet you and Jessie won't even last long. Might as well end it now.

@DinoDirection5728:

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Found yourself another sl*t I see."

@HarrysPussyCat963:

"@Real_Liam_Payne Thanks for breaking millions of girls hearts

It was absolutely disgusting. Liam was hurting that so many people that thought this. They haven't even met Jessica and are already hating her. It pissed me off that people could be this mean. I took out my phone and tweeted. "To all those hating on Jess and Li stop! They are absolutely amazing together. Thank u 2 the true fans who aren't saying mean sh*t"

I pressed send and my mentions were immediately blown up. I didn't wanna read the hate so I didn't even check.

I walked back to Liam and tried to comfort him. "It's alright Liam. They're just angry and jealous. It's alright." As if on cue Zayn and Harry walked in about to blow up but saw that Liam was upset and there angry expressions were replaced with worried ones. "What's wrong Liam?" aske Zayn as he and Haz walked in closer. Liam was trying to fight the tears. He didn't like hurting people, especially the fans. "Uhm, a couple people were saying mean thing about Jessica on twitter." he said trying not to break down in tears. Niall walked in from the kitchen and ran down to Liam. "What's the matter bro?" he said. We talked about this for a while assuring Liam it was all gonna be ok and pretty soon he was fine. "Alright I say we have a guys night out." said Harry. "Let's go play laser tag." We all liked the idea and got up and changed quickly grabbed our jackets and stuff and walked out.

A/N: i understand that this is late an I am sorry. Mostly a full in chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

<3