Epilogue:

ZAYN'S POINT OF VIEW

[months later]

"...Is it so wrong, that you make me strong..." I took the headphones off and gave a thumbs up to the boys outside the booth. Finally done recording this album. Months, of hard work finally paid off. I think this track is probably my favorite. I walked out of the booth as Harry got ready for his turn. It felt good to finally be able to go back to work. 2 months of recovery was awful and I missed the boys. We then we to lunch at a local KFC, and just chatted a bit and talked about the album. We were so excited about it. It was absolutely smashing. Modest wants to us to head to America in a few weeks to promote the album,then come back to the UK for promo,then we get a few weeks off for the hoidays. It was all exciting. Louis and Niall were in the middle of a food fight but Liam was trying to break off the fight but I had my money on the probability he wouldn't win.

"Is he doing alright?" Harry asked me. I was a bit shocked at his question, I was zoning out. "Uh yeah. He stopped calling her and leaving messages a few weeks ago. I mean, I think he's alright. He's been hanging with Sophia for a while now. Think he's getting over it" I whispered making sure the other lads were still distracted. "Ah, kinda sucks. I liked Jessica. You still talk to Stephanie ?" I took a sip of my coke and nodded. "Yeah, she's great. All the girls are actually. Jess, is headed to NYC in a few months and the rest of the girls are going to uni." I responded. I missed Stephanie and I didn't like talking about her. I always wanted to bring her out here for a bit to spend some time together but we never got to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later we headed to the States and had some fun doing promo. We had a CD signing one day and we were pumped for some silly reason. We headed to the shopping center where the signing was being held and it was incredible how many people showed up. We met some really nice people and had fun. I felt a tap on my shoulder from Louis next to me and looked in the direction he pointed at. I smiled immensly as 5 girls caught my eye, one especially. My girl. She wave as I waved back. Her turn finally came and then 5 girls came up and I looked at all the lads were psyched to see them. Liam who was to my right greeted them all and it was fun. Sadly security moved them along but we gave them an address so we can all hang out later. We had an hour after the signing before we had a plane to catch. I looked at Liam who was in a deep conversation with Jessie. I hugged Stephanie to distracted by her to pay attention to Li. It was probably the best 3 and half minutes of my life.