9

We waited for me to calm down and wash my face to head back into the other room. They all looked at me apologetically. The girls must have told them. I was glad they did. It made our friendship official in a way. They acted as if nothing happened which I appreciated. I didn't want to ruin the night. "What movie did you guys get?" I asked as I sat on the floor like before. "We decided on one that Liam would like." said Niall as he held up the DVD for Batman: A Dark Night Rises. Liam's face when he saw it was like a kid on Christmas. Niall popped it in the DVD player and turn on the TV.

Honestly these movies bore me and I never really understand what'a going on. Liam and Zayn really seem to be enjoying it. Stephanie and Sarah seem to like it too. Louis, Harry, and Niall are watching focused in the TV but I don't think they are really into superheroes. I move over to Danece who is like me, not really paying attention to the movie. We sit there sharing a Snickers Bar (my favorite.) We begin texting each other sober don't disrupt the movie. Niall and Harry notice and laugh slightly. They caught on. Louis gives us a glare saying he wishes he can do that but feels he can't. I think they've watched this movie more times than they can count.

Jessica: Gr8 movie huh?

Danece: Oh yeah (note the sarcasm)

Jessica: XD yep! Hu wooda thought that a 19 year old can b so interestd in batman?

Danece: idk but its kinda cute

Jessica: Lol

Danece: u ok?

Jessica -__- yeah I guess

Danece: is it ok if I told the guys wat happened. Day wer worried bout u

Jessica: Aw :') yeah its fine. Day should kno. (y)

I looked up at the screen and saw that the credits were playing. I gave Danny a gentle slap on her arm that came out harder that i intended it to be. She gave me one in return. We both laughed. The guys started cleaning up a bit. (Awww) "You guys can leave that there. we'll get it." They dropped the stuff they picked up into the trash. Zayn yawned slightly. "I think its time for bed." It was well after 1a.m and we were going to check out at 10. "Yeah alright we'll see you girls later." said Louis. We said good-bye and I walked them out to the door. Liam was last and turned around to face me at the door. "You sure you're alright Jess?" he asked. Oh my God is he seriously still worried about me. "I'm fine Liam, I promise. Stop worrying about me." He sighed obviously not relaxing at all. "You sure?" Oh my God. It's sweet if him to worry but honestly it wasn't necessary. "Yes i'm fine. Just go get some sleep please! I'm going to be fine." I said. He nodded. "Alright then, see you in the morning." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked out. In closed the door and returned to where the girls were.

Stephanie: "That was fun."

Danece: For you. That was the most boring movie ever.

We all laughed. "I agree. I couldn't watch it without wanting to go to bed." I said. Stephanie kept her ground. "I for one liked the movie,"

"Is it the movie you liked or the fact that Zayn had his arm around you the entire time?" Sarah said. Steph blushed like crazy. We all burst out laughing. CJ stayed quiet. I quickly noticed. I walked over to her and started playing with her hair.

"What's the matter Kitty?" She breathed. "Nothing." I knew she was lying something had to be up. "Stop lying." The girls all came around her ready for whatever was coming. "Do you think Niall really likes me?" she asked. We all laughed hysterical. "What's so funny?" CJ said on top of our laughter. We tried to explain but our sides were hurting. I tried catching my breath. "CJ Niall is crazy about you. It's so obvious." I gasped for air but we were all still laughing. "How is it obvious? He never said anything to me about it!" Sometimes CJ can be so clueless. Danece who had calmed down answered. "CJ, Niall is crazy about you. He tells it to all of us. He's always asking about you. He really likes you. He's just really shy. Ok, so calm down." She nodded her head. We all got up and got to bed.

There were only 2 full size beds. I was sharing with CJ, Stephanie and Danece were in the other. Sarah insisted on using her sleeping bag when she can easily fit into one of the beds. As the girls fell asleep I couldn't help but think over what had happened today. Liam's reaction to Alex today was so different then what I had expected. He was so caring. I'm definitely lucky.

LIAM'S POINT IF VIEW

I headed to our room. The guys were already getting for bed. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to the bedroom and stripped to my boxers and a pair of pajama pants. I decided to be the one to sleep on the floor on the sleeping bag provided by the girls. Zayn and Niall went downstairs to get more pillows. "You alright Li?" I didn't even notice Lou was sitting next to me. "Huh, oh yeah. I'm fine." I answered. "You sure man, cuz you look pretty down. You haven't said anything since you came in." said Haz sitting on the chair across from me. "I'm fine, I promise." They could tell I wasn't fine. They weren't going to leave it alone.

"Liam what's wrong?" Louis started running my back. "I'm worried about Jess. What if the guy comes back and tries to hit on her again. Or what if she decides to give him another chance? I can't help but feel insecure that I'm never going to be able to keep her. That guy and her have history." I almost felt the tears coming down but so pushed them back. "Li, thats not going to happen. Danece, Stephanie, and Sarah told us what happened between them. He messed up bad. Jessie is smart she wouldn't dare go back to him." Harry came over and said all this looking at me straight into my eyes. I nodded hoping it was the truth. "And besides have you opened your eyes lately? Jessica looks at you with so much love and care. She's crazy about you. She wouldn't do that. She's not that kind of person." Louis finished. This made me feel a whole lot better. Images of Jessie came into my mind. When we first met at the ice-cream shop. It was all so perfect. The way she came in glowing at the coffee shop. The pond. At dinner. I smiled. I felt better.

"So what are we going to do about CJ and Niall?" asked Harry. "What about Niall?" We heard an unforgettable Irish accent coming through the door. We laughed. "Nothing." said Louis quickly. Niall have us suspicious look and we all tried to hide our smiles. Lou somehow managed to put off a convincing look while me and Harry were making an effort. One look and Lou and we lost it. We were rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Zayn and Ni out the pillows on the bed and one the floor where I had my sleeping bag set up. "You guys aren't planning to set me and CJ up?" he asked. We didn't answer which just confirmed his suspicion. "Guys, I told you I don't need help. I'm just waiting for the right time." He finished. Zayn walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder and looked at him straight in the eyes and said."Niall, you do need help. Serious help." he said straightway. "No I don't just waiting for the right time." he said a little unconfident. "When's that? When you two are called as tributes to fight in the Hunger Games and you pronounce your love to her on live TV?"Zayn continued.

He took that out of the actual story of the Hunger Games when Peeta told the whole world he loved Katniss on his interview before having a fight to the death. Personally I thought it was romantic a little cheesy but nice. Zayn and Louis thought that it was bloody awful. Kind of like saying "hey Katniss I've been in love with you since I was 5" while having a knife at her throat. Niall gave him a death glare. "C'mon Ni, you like her right? I asked. He nodded. "Then ask her out on a date." I continued. He sighed. "You sure?" he asked me. I came closer to him and sat on the edge of the bed where he was sitting up. "Niall, if I wasn't I wouldn't have said so." I answered truthfully. Niall was my best mate and I wouldn't try to convince him to do something that might get him hurt. "Ok, I'll do it tomorrow." I punched him playfully in the arm. We all wooed and clapped making a little banter.

A/N: sooo whatcha think? A little Niam bromance in there aye. Some Lilo and Lirry <3 lets see if Nialler and CJ go on that date!

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

also if any of you have had difficulty with this story its because I tried uploading a new chapter only to realize my dip**it of a cousin deleted a chapter. i write it all on my ipod so I had to look for it on my phone and fix the whole damn thing. its all better now so thank you for ur cooperation