11

I stared at the envelope. My future, my plans i've had since forever were right here in my hand. "Jessie you alright?" I heard someone call from the living room. I couldn't respond. I just kept thinking that my life can be completed or destroyed at this very moment with one action. I was to afraid to open it. The girl came in and looked at me. "Jess, what's wrong?" asked CJ. I didn't say anything so they came closer. They looked at the envelope in my hand. I had noticed my fingers were shaking. "It's from Julliard." Said Sarah. I nodded still speechless. "Should I open it?" I Asked. I took a look around and they all had approving faces. I tore up the envelope holding the folded paper in my hand. "One three ok?" I said. They nodded. We sat down around the table. CJ began the countdown "one" then Stephanie "two" and we all said "three" and opened the letter.

My eyes were shut as I opened the paper. My heart rate sped up like crazy. I opened them and looked at the paper.

Dear Miss Davis:

We are happy to inform you....

I read up till there i knowing that I had gotten in! I jumped up and screamed. I couldn't believe it. I had gotten into the school of my dreams. It was so amazing. I couldn't believe it!

A/N: it's short I know but I've been rewriting chapters 4 and 5 that got deleted. I'm going to make it a fill in. It'll probably be shorter than the original ones