6

A/N: well I hope you enjoyed the Niall POV. Back to the main story. Jessie and Liam.

Jessie's Point of View

We arrived at the hotel in 30 minutes. When we got there Liam asked me "Do your parents usually eat like this?" I laughed at the thought. "No, I wish. My dad is co-owner if this hotel. We still have to pay but you know, huge discount."

"Oh," he said. We walked to the table reserved for the guys and for me&my friends. My parents will be eating at there own table with my aunts and uncles. "So does your dad do this every time that your mum goes away?" asked Louis. "Well, no. This is the 3rd time but its because the first time she missed Christmas. Then it was her birthday. And this time there wedding anniversary." I responded. They all said 'oh' and we laughed at who knows what.

A waiter came to our table. "What would you like this evening?" Niall answered quickly. "Uhm, can I have a steak cooked well, mashed potatoes on the side. Also if you have any pasta that would be great. And a glass if wine please". He wrote that down. "How old are you?" "Nineteen" he answered. "Drinking age in America is 21" he said without looking at him. I heard Niall mumble 'shit' under his breath. CJ and Stephanie laughed. "I think will all just have cider if that's ok." I said not looking at the waiter trying to chose what I want. They all approved. "Very well, and for your lovely lady" he said to Niall. CJ blushed. "I'll have the same."

As he wrote that down I felt a pinch at my leg. I flinched. "Are you ok love?"Liam asked. No one else noticed. "Mmhmm." I answered and turned to my left. "What!" I said rudely to Danece. She signaled me to look at the waiter. I was confused so I did. "Oh crap!" I said just so Danece could here me. "I didn't think he still worked here." Danece was shocked as well. "Babe," Liam said giving me a small nudge. "Yeah?" "Its your turn to order." He said politely. I didn't notice everyone had gone. "Oh, uhm I'll have what he's having" pointing at Liam. "Okay." He said. And he left and carried in to the next table.

After he left we continued a normal conversation. Louis was cracking jokes making everyone laugh and making Niall turn red. "Uhm, I got to use the bathroom, ladies care to join me?" I said. They all got the hint and got up. "We'll be right back." I said. I gave Liam a kiss on the cheek and we headed towards the bathroom. We went in.

"Oh My Freaking God!" I screamed. "Jessie just calm down. It was a over a year ago." Sarah said. "Ugh! I know but what he tries something with Liam around?" I was so pissed off. "Odds are he moved on. C'mon he's in college now. I never thought that Alex was the type to hold a grudge." said CJ. I looked over to Danece with worried eyes. Only she knew what happened 2 months ago.

Alex (aka the waiter) was my boyfriend during the summer I was going into Junior Year and about a month into it. He was a year older then me so he would've been a senior. During the summer he was the exact kind of guy I like. Then when school started he became really clingy and the over protective type. Then on days I had band rehearsal I would text him or call him I couldn't go out because I had rehearsal with the girls. He started to barge in on occasion to our rehearsals to make sure I was really there and not with some guy. He didn't trust me at all. Then one night I forgot to tell him and he came into Steph's garage yelling at me. He told me that I wasn't allowed to see them again. That really pissed me off. I broke up with him after that. After that he would call me, text me, stop me in the halls to say he was sorry and he wanted to work things out. I told him no and he spent the rest of his senior year begging me to take him back until in April he got the memo that I wasn't changing my mind.

Danece broke the silence of stares. "Jessie just tell them." They all looked at Danece and then at me. "Tell us what?" said CJ a bit angrily. I breathed deeply. "Okay." I began to worry. Would the be mad that i didn't tell them? I sighed. "Back in November Danece and I went to get the new amp for Stephanie's bass. We got it and put it in the trunk. It 6pm so it was already getting dark. We got into the car and I turned on the headlights and then when I looked up there was Alex with a bottle of something in his hand. He was drunk. It was like a scene out of a scary movie or something. He started yelling at me calling me names and shit. Then he he moved out of the way to come to the window and I drove off but the last thing i heard was that he wasn't going to stop and that he still loved me." I wiped a tear out of my eye because the memory was too much. I was so scared that he would do something to the girls or my family. The girls came in an gave me a hug. "Don't worry Jess. He was drunk he wasn't thinking straight." CJ said. I was so glad they weren't mad. I nodded. "Alright, let's go before the guys start to worry." she said. I cleaned up a little and redid my eye make-up and we left.