Chapter 3

I turned in the TV. I had no idea what to watch. Click, click, click, WAIT WHAT? GO BACK! I flipped back to the previous channel and a guy who looked exactly like Liam came on the screen. WAIT! IT IS LIAM, AND HARRY, AN LOUIS, AND ZAYN AND NIALL!!!! OMFG I totally forgot. He's famous. All this time with Liam I forget he's a international pop star. It was the interview.

It was basically the basic new music video, new album, and stuff. They moved on to the fans, memories and it was your typical interview.

Interviewer: So one thing that hasn't been cleared in the past few months. I mean there have been rumors that some of you have changed your relationship status so what's the truth.

Louis: Well I'm still with Eleanor and were happy as ever.

Interviewer: Awwwww, how bout you Zayn?

Zayn: I mean yeah everyone knows that Perrie and I split but we're still close friends.

Interviewer: is there any new girl we should know about?

Zayn: Uhmmmm not yet, but there will be soon, hopefully.

Interviewer: Ahhh feel free to give details!

Zayn: I'd rather not. We haven't sorted anything out.

Interview: Harry, you have the rep as the flirtatious bad-boy-

Harry: I'm not!!!

Interviewer: according to the boys and the fans you are!

*Harry blushes and hides his face in his hands*

Interviewer: so how have you been with girls recently?

Harry: Uhm, well right now I'm single but I'm not looking for anybody. Just waiting to see if the right girl comes along.

Interviewer: interesting, Niall? You've been pretty active according to the rumors!

Niall: *Looks away slightly then back, blushes* Yeah but they're rumors. Nothing serious.

Louis: *couging* CJ!! *cough*

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!! I mean yeah Liam did tell me Nialler had small feelings for CJ but I didn't think they were anything serious for Lou to say it like that on LIVE TV! As of on cue my phone rang. If was CJ and as soon as i pressed "accept" she began yelling.

"OH MY GLOB!!! TURN ON CHANNEL 26! THE GUYS ARE ON AND NIALL AND LOU AND ------"

The rest of that sentence was a bunch if meaningless noises. She was freaking out. "I KNOW I'M WATCHING! SHUT UP SO I CAN LISTEN!" She didn't respond after that but i kept her on speaker but I was all ears to the interview.

Interviewer: CJ? Is she an actress or something?

Niall: No she'a just a regular girl here in LA.

Interviewer: How'd you two meet.

Niall: At an ice-cream shop. The guys and I went and she was there and yeah.

Interviewer: How long have you two known each other?

Niall: That's irrelevant.

Louis: Our little Niall here ha very strong feelings toward CJ only he'a just to shy to admit them. (He bites his knuckles dramatically)

Interviewer: But you're Niall Horan!!!!

Niall: Doesn't matter. Just because i'm in a band doesn't mean I can get any girl I want. I still have to work for her and prove I know how much she's worth like any other guy. Being famous doesn't automatically take away your insecurities either. Im a regular guy still.

Interviewer: Oh so you haven't let the fame get to your head.

All the boys: Exactly!

I heard CJ "aww" through the phone and I admit i did too. Niall was shy to talk to CJ about his feelings. That's so cute!

Interviewer: Last but certainly not least, the one who'a been pretty quiet during this discussion, Liam!

Omfg! I didn't even think about it! I didn't think about what we were going to do about our relationship. I heard CJ yelling at me but I was blocking her out. I made out a few of her sentences but ignored them. "Are you guys going public? Are you even going to let people know?..."

Liam: Uhh yeah

I think. I felt a weird connection with him as he looks at the camera as if he knew what I thought. Obviously he couldn't see me. He was in Hollywood right now. I lived a few blocks from Venice Beach. "I have a girlfriend." He finished. And I smiled.

Interviewer: Oh! Are you and Danielle back together? I always thought you too were cute.

Liam: Erm no. Me an Dani are just good friends now. Her name is Jessica.

Interviewer: Oh! What does she do?

Liam: She's a senior in school. She lives here in LA.

Interviewer: Aww. Sounds like a lucky fan I guess!

Liam: Actually no, it's not like that.

Interviewer: Do you mind telling us the story?

He began telling the story at the ice-cream shop. How I didn't recognize him immediately and how he thought it was nice for someone to treat him normally. He didn't mention the part with the prisses and the ice-cream or the date at the pond. Just the basics and how we started to hang out which led to us becoming a couple.

Interviewer: Awww :') So now that you made this public do you think she will change?

Liam: No, she wouldn't. She doesn't think much if the fame. I mean I'm not saying it won't effect her but she'll treat me the same. I'm sure of it.

Interviewer: That's sweet. But honestly Niall, Liam's told his little love story and I'm dying to know what's your story?

Niall: Alright. Well CJ and Jessie are best friends.

Interviewer: Wait! Jesy Nelson from Little Mix?

Niall: Oh No! Sorry for the confusion! Jessie is what we call Jessica. A little nickname.

Interviewer: Aww that's cute. Go on

Niall: They're in a band that they formed themselves. But that's not what I'm talking about. Well basically, the day we went to the ice-cream shop CJ was there with Jessie and yeah. But nothing is going on. Honestly!

Interviewer: Just a crush i guess.

Niall: I guess so

Interviewer: Well, good luck to you then. Hope it all works out

Niall: Thank you.

Interviewer: Well, there you have it! Until next time and

"I'm Zayn"

"I'm Louis"

"I'm Niall"

"I'm Liam"

"and I'm Harry"

All: and where One Direction!

"Bye!"

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

A/N: OKAY SO THERE YOU GO BABBA'S!!! Okay I seriously need your comments. What do you think of the interview? Any ideas for next chapter??? Should I put in a Niall point of view??? Tell me what you think. Also I have a few ways to take the story but i want to know what you think so I won't be uploading for a few days till I get some decent response. Also if you haven't already check out my other story Hiding In War.A friend told me it's been getting really interesting so yep! Oh and Genesis your aren't allowed to comment on what happens next! But tell me what u think

*my friend Genesis incase anyone reading this is named Genesis too*

Thanks for reading!!!

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. Omfg i freaking love her! She's my inspiration and my role model my girl crush

I'm weird i know ;)