Chapter 19

A/N: hey guys. well I want to say I'm sorry for not updating in months. My inspiration for this story and main motivation kind of slipped away from me. I guess if anyone is still interested and wants me to continue comment but till then I'm just posting this chapter.

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW

          I drove around town for a while going everywhere but nowhere. I passed a 7 Eleven and got a slurpee. I picked up a medium and paid at the cash register. I sat in the car and drank the slurpee hoping it would drown everything that went on tonight. I wanted Jessie to come on tour with us so bad. I thought I had been in love before but compared to what I feel towards Jess everyone else seems a bit blurry and irrelevant. It would be amazing to have her come along but I knew that Juilliard has bee her dream her entire life. I didn't want her to give it up but I secretly hoped she did. I hoped she decided to come on tour with us. I sat in the car so confused.

             I heard the melody of Breakeven by Script. Who would call me now? I checked my phone hoping it was Jessie. It wasn't. "Louis what do you want?" I said trying not to sound to harsh. "You have to get here ASAP. It's Zayn.!" he said. "What happened?!?" I began to panic not caring I had just spilled the slurpee on the passenger seat. "Just get to the hospital now!"