7

We got off the stage after the song while people clapped. My knees were a little wobbly but i managed to get back to my seat without falling(surprisingly)"WHOA! You girls totally rocked that." Harry said enthusiastically kind of making us all blush. They spent about 30 seconds complimenting us while we just stayed quiet saying 'thanks' and stuff. When it calmed down Liam put his hand on my knee. "Nice Job, Babe!" he whispered, of course making me blush more. After about 20 minutes people started to leave. My dad came up to me. I saw by the look on his face that he was glad my the way their anniversary dinner turned out. "Well, thank you all for coming.bit's been a great night but i think its time that we get to our suite." He said gesturing to my mom. "Okay." We all responded. "You kids have fun for all you want, we'll be checking out at 10 a.m so don't make that big of a mess." We all laughed and they headed toward the elevators.

"I think another round if desserts would be lovely." We all looked a CJ. Of course she was still hungry. "Definitely." agreed Niall. My mouth dropped. He ate his food the bit Harry gave him and his dessert. They were absolutely perfect for each other. They manage to eat all this food and have similar personalities. They are so lucky they have high metabolisms to stuff themselves silly. Sarah spoke up. "How about we head up to our rooms order some dessert and watch a movie its something?" Sarah wasn't one to stay in a dress for long and i can tell she was dying to go change out of it. I liked the idea of it. "Yeah its cool with me." I said and everyone else agreed. "Ok, then we'll meet up at our suite in like half hour?" I said. "It takes half hour to get dessert?" asked Stephanie. "No, it doesn't it takes 10 but it'll take you girls 30and Louis 45, you know because he'll have to choose which shoes he'll wear." said Harry. We all laughed. "Yeah the same way you would take hours styling you hair to Taylor right?" Combatted Louis to Harry. Oh crap! Harry was embarrassed. It was cute to see them fight like that."Peasant!" We all laughed and got up.

We headed to the elevators and we got off at our floor. The guys were 4 doors down so we split and went to our rooms. They called their management that they were going i be with us for the night and will be back tomorrow morning. It must be hard for them sometimes having to have there every move monitored. The girls and I washed our faces clear of make-up and wore comfortable clothes. We had sweats or baggy shorts and t-shirts. I put on a pair of fluffy socks. They were warm and cozy compared to the heels I had all night. Harry was right though. It took us 20 minutes to get ready. We decided to wait for the guys to come to choose the movie but we ordered popcorn and candy and a bit of ice-cream. Fifteen minutes later the guys knocked on the door. "Come in." I said knowing it was them. Liam opened the door. "Hey." He said. The girls were in the other room talking to CJ about Niall. "Hey babe." He came close to me and gave me a quick kiss. "Get a room!!!" Screamed the boys. I blushed because i forgot they were here. "Shut up!" said Liam. "Just go into the living room. Popcorns all set out and a bunch of candy is on the table, ice-cream is in the mini fridge. They headed out. It was just me and Liam.

Jessica: Did you have fun tonight?

Liam: Best night of my life.

I blushed some more. He had his arms around my waist and i had mine swung around his neck. I was so nervous.

Liam: So what film are we watching?

Jessica: We decided to wait till you guys came over to choose.

Liam: Oh cool, you know I'm a big fan of Toy Story.

Jessica: *laughs* Your kidding?

Liam: Nope! Probably the biggest fan ever. I use to dress up like Woody all the time when I was small. Seriously there's pictures online.

Jessica: Okay, I'll make sure to get you a hat.

Liam: Awesome!

We headed to the living room where the guys and girls had already gotten comfortable. Liam and i laid on our stomachs on the floor. "What movie are we watching?" I asked. "Well Niall and CJ just went across the street to the movie rent place. They went looking for an action movie or something." answered Zayn. Wow! Niall and CJ alone for like 10 minutes. That could get interesting. I looked at Liam obviously having the same thought and we burst out laughing. Everyone stared at us like freaks.

Sarah: "What's so funny?"

Danece: Oh you know, couples and there inside joke.

Louis: I think its more about there plan to get Nialler and CJ together.

Harry: That's all our plans. I mean its obvious they like each other. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

Zayn: (sarcastically) So Niall's and CJ are blind? We just sent them across the street.

Stephanie: Well atleast Niall is, CJ knows.

Zayn: How?

Liam: She saw the interview.

Louis: You told him she didn't.

Liam: Just because he would kill you if she saw it because it was your fault that she came up in the conversation and I didn't want him to worry because he treated it like a big deal when it wasn't.

There was knock on the door. "That must be them." I said. "Oh no, I ordered some more candy since it doesn't look you got much." said Stephanie handing me ten dollars. I took it and went to open the door. Oh God! It was Alex. "Room service." He said. "I handed him the money and held my hands out for the candy. I was trying to avoid conversation. "Hey Jessie." Damn it! "Hey, Alex."

Alex: What's up didn't you just have dinner? What's with the sweets?

Jessica: Not really your business

Alex: Just trying to be nice

Jessica: Yeah, right. But if you really want to know we're watching a movie so thanks for the candy. Bye.

Alex: A movie? With who?

Jessica: Why do you care!!???!!

Alex: It better not be with those cunts from this evening

Jessica: Excuse you? There not cunts if anything you are. And you don't know them so don't be so quick to judge. just go (closes door, Alex blocks it)

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Alex: Just trying to watch out for you.

Jessica: Well, don't. I can take care of myself and since when do you care what i do?

Alex: I always have.

Jessica: Yeah, right! Last time I checked your the reason we broke up.

Alex: Jessie, I was drunk and it was like a year and a half ago.

Jessica: I DON'T FREAKIN CARE! OKAY WE ARE DONE! WE'RE NOT FRIENDS SO JUST F**KING LEAVE ME ALONE! (Danece comes in)

Danece: Jess, what's the prob? Is this man-whore bothering you?

Alex: Nice to see you again Danny.

Danece: Can't say the same about you.

Alex: Still a big tough girl.

Danece: Only when I have to.

Jessica: Calm down Danny. Alex just get out before it costs you your job which we know you need.

Alex: Your right. I do need this job but I also need to make sure that big-headed pop star doesn't break your heart so I think I'll stay.

Jessica: SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! YOUR A D*CK! GO! JUST FREAKING LEAVE! OK GOD DAMN ALEX! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! (they all enter Niall and CJ come out of the elevator)

Liam: What's going on?

Jessica: Nothing. Alex just go.

CJ: Jessie, you ok?

I began to tear up I had no idea what to do. Then a hand came and grabbed me and I was being dragged passed Alex and into a room. They guys' room. Then when I entered and the door closed i slid down the wall and down to the floor and cried. I cried junior year.

A/N: Short chapter but I'm going to upload more. Maybe the Alex story had more to it than we think

also if any of you have had difficulty with this story its because I tried uploading a new chapter only to realize my dip**it of a cousin deleted a chapter. i write it all on my ipod so I had to look for it on my phone and fix the whole damn thing. its all better now so thank you for ur cooperation