Chapter 24

A/N: If anyone is still out there, sorry for not uploading. It's been 4 months.

****************************************

Liam's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Tricia, Safaa, Doniya, ans Waliyha were in the room already accompanied by a nurse. They didn't notice me come out and I just watched as the tears in there eyes ran down there cheeks. Tricia loved her baby boy and held his hand as the girls were just watching there brother, too afraid to touch him. It was Waliyha who noticed me. "Liam" she said so quietly as she wiped away the tears. "How long have been there ?" I was a mess I could tell "Not long, I was in the restroom" I walked closer to Tricia who came in for a hug. "I'm sorry." was all I managed to say." as she just nodded to heartbroken to speak.

I shuffled the gift bags, cards, and presents left by people for Zayn so that they all could sit. "He'll be fine. I know he will." I assured them all not knowing what to say.  They just nodded and looked at me doubtlyfully. Luckily Harry and Niall walked in with all the girls, except

Jessie. My heart sank as I tried to cover it up as I greeted everyone.

We all just chatted quietly, some quieter than others but we all tried to omit the conversation of Zayn's health. I mean, he was unconscious and badly hurt. Soon a doctor came in and seemed displeased. "Whoa ! There are too many of you in here."

"Sorry sir, we're all here to make sure Zayn is alright. He is gonna be alright,right ?" Louis spoke. The doctor looked at Louis quite seriously but also a bit compassionate. "If the boy wakes up soon he'll be fine. Little damaged and it'll take a couple months to fully recover but he'll be okay. Now, I think for now we'll keep it family only. Who are the relatives ?"

    It was weird as Tricia and Zayn's sisters raised there hands and the rest of us left. We were all practically family. It was quiet in the waiting room. Stephanie and Niall were crying still as Louis, Harry, Sarah, and Danece embraced them all. CJ and I sat opposite each other on the other side of the waiting room as everyone else. "You alright, Payno?" she asked. My head was a blur if I was honest. I opened my mouth to say yeah but "No I'm not at all alright" came out. CJs eyes  softened. "She still cares, you know." I looked at her not believing her. "You're just saying that. She's absolutely frightened by a monster like me. I've bloody lost her." I felt the tears form in my eyes but I did not let them fall.

    CJ moved closer to me. "She is afraid, but she cares."