Chapter 2

Xavier's pov

What a day it has been. I was laying on my king size bed as I was finally resting for the day. I kept thinking about the girl from this morning. She fit so damn perfectly in my arms damn! I've never been this hooked. How could I feel like this over someone I just met today. I don't even know her but I can't get her off my mind. I need to have her, she'll definitely be mine. The innocent look she gave me fuck! And that cute blush.

The innocence in her face as she looked at me with those forest green eyes, her perfect plump lips, her long red hair, God she's breathtaking. Come to think of it I've never been with a redhead before.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a beep of my phone. It was an email from Ethan my PI, don't even ask yes I sent someone to do a background check. Not too deep just casual stuff I want her to let me in. I want her to be the one to open up to me but I still had to check. I need to know what I'm getting in to so I had him do some digging. The email read:

Angelique Martinez
20 years old 10/07/2002
Single
2rnd year student NYU
Mother : Gabriella Martinez
Collins Enterprise and Pro Accountant...

Wait isn't she?...

From there I didn't continue reading, shot up straight from the bed straight to the closet and wore anything I reached. At the same speed I went downstairs and straight to the garage. She's a bit younger but fuck age is just a number. The ten years difference won't stop me. It's been so long since I've felt like this. I always have women around me from time to time but they never stick around. They know the drill no stings attached just casual sex. They always agree, they get a night with a billionaire and I have fine piece of ass for the night. It's never about the feelings that's why I never hit it twice. Although some are delusional and get on my nerves.

When I pull over at the parking lot of the company, I went straight to the elevator ignoring the fake Barbie on the reception as she was telling me she 'just knocked off she needs a ride' like I give a shit. These damn women never gets it. I never stick around, we fuck we're done.

I went to my dad's office which will soon be mine since I'll be soon taking over. I went through the computer to the staff files and boom there it was Gabriella Martinez my soon to be mother in law. My father's most trusted employee as he likes to put it, to say I was shocked would be a damn understatement. Well hello hello things just got interesting. It really is a small world.

I wrote the address down and all the important information I needed. I know this is wrong but I don't care. On my drive back home I remembered the stupid event I'm invited to tomorrow. I was dreading to go but now I'm very eager to see my kitten I really hope she comes.

•••••

As I woke up in the morning, I smacked the alarm on my bedside table causing it to fall off. It was noisy anyways. I did my morning routine and headed out. I went for coffee first with Ethan. As I got in the coffee shop I spot Ethan on the far corner. made my way to him and sat opposite to him.

"So is she your next fling ?" Ethan asked without even greeting this dumbass was also my best friend.

"A fling? No, this one I intend to keep." I said with a smirk.

"You're an asshole, just wanna see how this one turns out, we both know you can't keep it in your pants " Ethan said laughing his ass off.

He was the only person who I let talk freely around me. After our little chat I went back to the office to get some work done. After all the tiring meetings I made my way to the school.

Being the most eligible bachelor in New York, rich and famous was not an easy life. I always had to leave with security around me. Yes I know too exhausting. The limo pulled over at venue. Mr Peter my chauffeur opened the door for me and my bodyguards were already on guard. I heard many gasps as I made my way to the door.

Students were all dressed up and faces all caked up. But my eyes were searching for a certain redhead.

This will be fun. I will definitely make my intentions known tonight. I can't let these horny boys put their hands on what's mine. One can never be too safe. Boys can be manipulative. I know cause I once was one. College years were wild. And innocent little girls like my angel always fall in the traps of bad boys. Even the thought of some boy touching her drives me crazy.

The event was boring the shit out of me. People kept coming to stage, talked shit then left. I was so close to yawning right before my name was called as it was time for the guest of honour to speak.

Ugh fuck my life.

As I got on the stage I saw her. She stood out in a room full of people. Her dress was definitely a masterpiece. Her red hair tied in to a tight bun. Her make up was light, almost as if she had none. Her forest green eyes captivated me.

I started my speech not taking my eyes of her. I couldn't wait to talk to her after or even dancing with her. Unfortunately my plans were put on hold as I had to leave early due to some important business.

"Soon my little kitten. Very soon." I said as I walked out the door. My heart feeling heavy for leaving without talking to her. Cancelling the meeting did cross my mind but damn that Italian will make a big deal out of it.

We shall meet again angel I know we will.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°