Chapter 36

Angel's POV

"O...Kay. Did she tell you what's so important that she needs to meet mom and I?- Okay fine but please come over at my house, I can't leave the babies with Oya alone- okay- bye."

Okay that was wierd. I just got off the phone with Andrea and she says her mom wants to talk to us about something. I wonder what could be wrong. Well I'm so curious.

"Why are you frowning and who was that on the phone?" My nosy man inquired.

"You won't believe this!"

"What don't keep me on the edge. Out with it." He said looking curious as ever.

"Gosh, you sound like Broox right now." I said laughing, but Xavier didn't think that was funny though.

"What! No I don't." He said frowning.

"Yeah you do. Especially when he wants some juicy gossip." I laughed even harder this time.

"Well I know I don't. And keep it down you might wake up the babies. So you gonna tell me or what."

"Changing the topic I see. Well I was going to say Andrea just informed me that her mom wants us to meet. She says she has something to tell us. I told them to come here, I really don't want to leave home."

"Why does she want to meet with you suddenly. What did your mom say? I mean she'll be meeting with someone she considered friend but later betrayed her it must be awkward."

"That's the cherry on top. Mom didn't object all. Andrea says she asked once and she agreed. Well whatever it is I hope it's worth it."

"Maybe she wants to apologize for everything. That's the only reason I can come up with that makes sense."

"Yeah maybe. She said they'll be here in half an hour. I know you gotta go to work so don't worry Oya will be here."

"Oh I see you got yourself a friend mhhm." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, she loves spending time with the twins. She's really helpful. Plus my mom is always at work. I really appreciate the help."

"Why don't you ask her to move in. I'm sure she won't mind. This up and down must be tiring for her."

"I'd love to Xavier but she helps your mom with everything. I've already taken her son not her daughter too."

"Oh kitten you're so cute. But I don't think mom would mind. Just ask mhh. I'll go get ready."

Xavier left the nursery and went to our room. The nursery is right next to our room, I didn't want then too far from me. Actually I wanted in the same room with us. I still feared they might disappear. But Xavier convinced me otherwise. After a few minutes I heard him shout.

"Hey baby. Where are my lucky socks?"

Yes don't even ask. Thee almighty Xavier Collins has lucky socks. I was just as surprised when I found out as well. Before I could answer he shouted again waking Rowen.

"Don't worry, found them."

I'm so thankful that at least one of the twins is cool calm and collected. Rowen is a sweetheart. He hardly cries. He sleeps in time and feeds without a problem. But little miss Collins there, she's such a loud child. When she's hungry she cries, sleepy she cries, she sometimes cries for the heck of it in the middle of the night.

Well I don't blame her though. The poor baby was kidnapped right after birth. She must still be traumatized who knows. It's only been three days but already worn out, but it's all worth it. I love these babies with everything I have. I put him down again and he went back to sleep.