Chapter 35

Angel's POV

"Robyn my baby. Oh thank the Lord. My baby. I missed you so much. Mommy is so sorry."

I cried my heart out as I embraced my baby. Xavier was sitting next to me when a nurse came in with Rowen.

"It's their feeding time Mrs Collins." My heart warmed as she addressed me as Mrs Collins.

Xavier took him in his arms. The baby looked so small in his muscular arms. I couldn't help thr tears running down my cheeks. I felt complete. I took tgr babies and fed them. They latched onto my breasts as Xavier and i admired them. After feeding them Xavier helped me lay down. My body felt drained, but my heart was content. After s few minutes of us laughing and talking about how our babies took most of theur father's features Joe walked in.

"Good evening miss Martinez. I see the little ones are alright. I have come to give you sn update. Doctor Willow has been taken ti custody as well as Damien Montero. You have bothing to worry about, I'll personally make sure that they're not allowed any bail. " Joe said with a straight face.

Does he ever smile. Well in these two times that I've seen him he hasn't smiled at all. Wierd. We'll considering the type of work he does, I'm not surprised. It must be nerve wrecking running after A class criminals.

"Thank you so much mr Fishers. I really dont know wgere to start to show you how grateful I am." I said feeling emotional once again.

"Yes, thank you so much Joe for everything you have done to help my family out." Xavier said.

"Oh, this must be a special day indeed. The all mighty Xavier Collins is thanking me, Wow. I must say miss Martinez you sure did kick some manners in to him." Joe jokingly said making us laugh.

"Oh come on Joe. Just take a compliment." Xavier said.

Later on everyone cane to see the babies. Leela was all in tears as she held her grandchildren in her hands.

"Oh thank you Angie. I never thought I'd see this day. My son alway told me he'll never have kids because he didn't want to settle. But you have made my dream come true. Thank you my child."

I really didn't know what to say. I mean these babies weren't planned so I can't really say it's all my doing. Everyone congratulated us until the nurse told them the visiting hours are over. Honestly I didn't want them to leave but hey this is a hospital not my home. I just hope nothing goes bad from here. I'm really tired. It's been a long year and I just want to be happy.

I stayed in hospital for two days only then I was discharged. I was so happy to know that I was going home, I hate hospitals. Mr Peter came to help us as we went down to the car. The car ride was not boring at all. Mr Peter was happy to see the little ones as well. He told us that Aria is getting older and smarter by the day. He assured us that the little ones will soon be running around, making a mess of everything.

I saw that we have taken a different road.

"Uh where are we going?"

"It's a surprise kitten."

"A suprise!"

"Yes kitten a suprise."

Along the ride we came through the big gates that led to a very rich neighborhood. The houses are big and are perfect to raise children in. We stopped by a very beautiful Victorian style house. It's perfect. I looked at Xavier and he had a smile on his face.

"Welcome home baby." He said as he opened the door for me.

Mr Peter held the babies as Xavier helped me to the front door. As soon as the door opened I heard every one say:

"WELCOME HOME"

I couldn't help the tears. Everything was so perfect. Not so long ago I was surprised with an engagement dinner party and now a house warming party. Well s girl could get used to this. I think I'm starting to love surprises.

"Oh. Thank you everyone."

The deco was so perfect. Xavier went with everything I wanted. I really loved this house, our home. I took a tour around the house and lord must I say. Xavier nailed it. The nursery is exactly like the one I had made at my mom's place. And our room god I loved it.

I really am happy. I hope nothing goes wrong fingers crossed.

••••••

Third person's POV

While the Collins and Martinez families united in their joyful celebrations, Demien was facing hell. Unfortunately he has become his cellmate's wife. Everynight he has to buss it open for another man.

It seems this was all Lopez's doing. He felt that Montero had to pay for betraying him and just killing him will be doing him a favour. He has to suffer. No one gets away with betraying Lopez. What's more heart and ego shattering than having another man on top of you. Well Lopez is a very wicked man. He knew this will totally break Montero. He wanted that, he wanted him to pay.

It's the third night and Montero is laying in bed, waiting for for his demise. He couldn't bare the pain and the humiliation. He decided that he can't and he won't do it again. Yes that's when he decided he will not stand for this. He will fight.

"Undress. Now." The man commanded as the cell was opened for him.

As soon as the big man entered the cell Montero was on defence mode. He told the man to go fick himself. Well that was not a good idea it seems because the man literally manhandled him and forced himself on poor Montero. He took the pillow and muffled his cries of agony.

"For a man who hit women, you sure cry like a bitch." The man said while commiing this vile act.

"Now shut up and take it like a good whore." This time he unleashed hell upon him.

Unfortunately the man didn't realise that he was suffocating him. He realised something is wrong when he stopped struggling. None the less he continued his assault even when his body was limp. After he was done that's when he realised what he has done.

He felt bad, well not because he has killed a person but simply because he has lost a good fuck. He loved how tight he was. Such a pity he's dead. Be didn't give a fuck though. He informed the warden and Montero's body was taken to the mouge.

The next day the police were informed. They had to deliver the new to the deseased family. Officer Blanchard was the one who deliver the new to the family.

"I'm sorry Mrs Montero. Your husband is no more. It was said that he committed suicide. I'm sorry for your loss."

"No thank you. This is nothing but good news. As cruel as it sounds its the truth. Thank you for your time officer." Stacy answered.

The officer was surprised. This man really won't be missed. He must have done a number on these people if the news if his death is considered as good news. The officer left the house baffled. Stacy called her daughter and asked her to set a meeting with Gabriella and Angelique. It was time to do the right thing. The monster that held her back was finally gone and she needs to find herself.

Andrea was curious as to why her mother wanted to meet Gabriella and her mom. Anyways she did as she was told. What suprised her the most was that Gabriella didn't object, she agreed just like that. She really hopes everything goes well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey everyone.
We're nearing the end of the book and I'd really like to thank you all for your support. I really appreciate it.

I really don't know how to end this book so if you have a suggestion don't be afraid to DM Me. I'm always open for more suggestions.

Love you ❤️