Epilogue

Angel's POV

"Mommy Mommy Rowen took my crayon"

"Rowen give your sister her crayon back or so god help me I'll teach you lesson."

"She's lying, it's mine not hers."

"No it's mine."

"Okay enough give it to me Rowen."

My five year old gave me the crayon and I left the room. I broke it in to half and took a pencil sharpener to sharpen the rough ends. When I was done I went back to their playing room and gave them the crayons back.

"Why is short now. I want it back." Robyn started crying.

Good lord these kids. My hormones where driving me crazy and now this. Well fortunately their father walked in and the both ran to him. The crayon long forgotten.

"Hey princess and afternoon cool dude." Xavier greeted.

Yep he calls them cool dude and princess. Well Rowen didn't want to be called prince, he's a little too mature for his age. He even greets his father with a handshake no hugs unless necessary. That's his rule.

"Why are you troubling you mother?" Xavier asked the brother and sister duo.

"Well papa Rowen took my crayon and mom broke it in to half. I want it just like it was before, now it's too short." My little princess said pouting.

"Well my sweet princess. You and your brother both wanted the crayon right?(,she nodded) then what your mom did was right. She equally shared the crayon so that you and your brother can have one each. Don't be sad mhh."

And just like that the matter was solved. The kids went back to colouring and Xavier walked to me.

"How are you too doing?" He asked as he placed his hand on my growing belly.

"We're so tired. These little monsters need to leave from here, even just for a few days I need a break. Can we please take them to Sebastian and Leela it's been a while since they seen them."

"I agree. We'll take them this weekend. I'm sure mom would love that since the house is empty without Oya."

Yes Oya finally moved out. She is married to the love of her life. She and her wife Marcela adopted a newborn recently so they're busy. As for Andrea and Ethan, they're still not married I don't know what's the hold up because they're still together. They say that they'll get hitched soon but it's been five years now. No babies no marriage.

Not to forget my darling Broox. He is working at Xavier's company as head of marketing, he sure did make a name for himself. He made sure that he earned the title, I'm so proud. He's recently seeing this British guy, blonde hair blue eyes. He's cute and they look good together. I'm so happy for him.

My mom and Stacey worked out their issues and are now best friends again. They're still single and definitely want nothing to do with men. Yep Montero sure did a number on them. As long as they're happy thou.

Life is so perfect. Theses have been the best five years of my life.

I left the playing room and went to the kitchen to help Mr Chase set up the table. I'm so hungry right now. This baby is always hungry. I swear o didn't eat this much when I was pregnant with the twins.

Xavier literally danced around the house the day I told him I'm pregnant. He wanted to be there for me I'm every way possible. I think he still kinda feels guilty for missing out six months of my pregnancy. He would panic every morning when I throw up. He'd help I'm any way he can and it melts my heart just remembering.

This time I'm carrying a girl. We've even decided on a name already. Riley, this baby will be named Riley. She kicks so hard, I think that's why she needs so much food to regain the strength she loses form kicking my ribs so hard.

Just when I was about to go up and call the kids and Xavier, there was a knock on the door. Mr Chase opened it and in came Andrea and Ethan. A bottle of wine in Ethan's hands.

"Good evening baby sister. Where are my favourite people I got a little something for them."

"Good evening Rea. They're upstairs. And oh I'm your sister I'm supposed to be your favourite person you little traitor."

"Ncoah sorry, not anymore. Soon another addition to my list will be here. Right baby Riley, of course baby."

"Hey babe. You'd make a good mom. How about I knock you up tonight."

"Ew guys I didn't need to hear that." I complained but the couple just laughed.

"Aunty Rea, uncle Ethan" the twins shouted running down the stairs.

"Hey, what did I say about running inside the house."

"Sorry mommy." They both said and went to hung Ethan and Rea.

Their father came shortly after them. He was in comfortable clothes not the suit he was wearing when he got home. He greeted Andrea and Ethan before taking a sit on the table.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming?" I asked.

"We wanted to suprise you."Ethan said.

The dinner went well with  Robyn telling Ethan and Rea their adventures. She just never shut up. But I love how outgoing she is. Rowen is a bit closed off like I was growing up. But I love how they love playing together despite their different personalities. Well they shared a womb I'm pretty sure they don't mind sharing a playing room.

This is how my life is now. Pure perfection.

I still work from home and I've opened a centre for divorced abused women and abused children. My mom and Stacey helps me rum it. As for Andrea she has finally achieved her dream of being a fashion designer and makeup artist. Well Montero never supported those so she was forbidden but now she's free and she's shining.

I prayed for a twist of fate and god heard my prayers. My fate turned out to be favourable to me. My granny's husband died early, my mom got divorced and I well things weren't perfect but finally. After years of no happy endings from my family.

There was a twist in that unfortunate fate.

THE END!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I really had no idea how I should end this book but hey I tried. Thank you so much for joining me on this journey everyone.

MARYANNJUNOD
slitherinpotata
emekro
kelebone97
Thank you so much for the support.️❤️❤️

Twist Of Fate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें