Chapter 37

Rowen and Robyn^

Angel's POV

Days turned in to weeks and weeks in to months. It's been six months to be exact. My babies have grown so much. My relationship with Xavier is much stronger and soon we'll be getting married. But today is the day I've been waiting for, for so long. My graduation day. I have finished my marketing cause and I couldn't be more proud of myself. Actually I'm so lucky.

I have a supportive partner and a supportive family as well.

"Girl hurry up, I can't wait any longer." My best friend shouted from downstairs.

I went downstairs and gave Broox the biggest most warmest and heartfelt hug ever. After everything that happened we still pulled through till we made it. I'm thankful for his support too. He was there when I was at my lowest, when I couldn't think about anything other than Xavier. He pushed me and reminded me of the dreams we have.

"Thank you so much Broox. You're a good friend. I just want you to know that I appreciate you okay. Thank you for everything you've done for me, it's only because if you that I'm here today."

"Hey, it's okay. You know I love you so much. You're my sister Angie and I appreciate you as well. You don't have to thank me. I was doing what everyone would do for their loved ones. Please don't cry, Andrea will have our heads for ruining her perfect creation." We both laughed.

"Hey, I heard that. And yes no tears today. Your make up was done by me, the best make up artist in NYC so don't you dare cry." Rea said leaning against the doorframe.

We went downstairs and left. The ceremony took so long and God I miss my babies. I looked in to crowd and there they were, in their father's lap. I couldn't help but smirk when everyone got to know about Xavier and I. Especially the ones that used to gossip about my pregnancy. The media didn't let this pass though. These past six months we were the hot topic.

The tabloids really have no shame. We wanted to keep it private but no, they still found out so we had to come out and shout it for the whole world to hear that we are getting married. The girl's faces were priceless. Some had envy, some hatred, some shock while the others minded their own business.

After the ceremony our families congratulated us and we went out for dinner to celebrate.

My life is so perfect.

•••••
Wedding day

•••••Wedding day