Chapter 3

Angelique's pov

I was completely stunned. Xavier Collins is the mystery man from yesterday. I really need to learn more about these things. I'm so embarassed right now. I'm pretty sure my cheeks are pink right now.

"Okay you young lady has a lot of explaining to do!" I stared blankly at my best friend not knowing where to start.

"Come on now, out with it . Why did he look at you that way?" Broox asked lifting his eyebrows and grinning.

"Nothing we just met-" before I could even come up with something to say Broox warned "uh uh uh, don't you dare lie. I can definitely see you've met before so don't even try" He said giving me a warning look

"Okay we met yesterday, more like I bumped in to him on my way to school. We didn't really say much though. I was so embarassed because he caught me starring and I literally ran off."I said with a blush on my face.

"And why am I hearing this now? Oh my god! Did you see how he was looking at you through out his speech. Gosh! He's so dreamy"

O....kaaay!

I told him everything that's happened from yesterday till now and he was speechless. "Oh my god he likes you. I can't believe this. You need to consider giving him a chance you know. Honestly it's not everyday where you see him showing interest in a woman seeing that they always throw themselves at him. Not you, because you my dear are special". He looked very serious while saying this.

"Ugh really B we literally met yesterday and here you are already planning a wedding." I said laughing.

"Hey what can I say. This is the first time I see you blush talking about a man so don't blame me. If you like him then go for it girl."

"I don't think he likes me. I mean he just...how could he like me, I'm nothing like those super models he's used to. I'm sure he was just looking at me because well he recognised me, I don't know." I said and Broox started preaching about how I should stop talking like that. He's so convinced that he likes me just because he was looking at me. That's absurd.

I couldn't help it but my mind kept thinking about him. The intense look he gave me oh and the wink sent me as he walked out the door.

By the time he finished talking, I didn't realise we had reached my home. How the hell did I not realise. Oh yeah I know, I was busy day dreaming about Mr handsome. The way he looked at me while he was on stage sent shivers down my spine. I've never been looked at like that. The need and the want for my attention was visible on his eyes. Even the guys who has claimed that they like me never looked at me like that. What's he doing to me? I've never been so affected by a man.

I saw my mom also pulling over at the drive way. I walked to her and kissed her on her cheek after waving Broox goodbye.

We were both tired so we went straight to our rooms after finishing the leftover pizza from yesterday. And just like the day before I went to bed thinking about him. Those stormy grey eyes. I love how they look at me. I wonder if I'll ever see him again.

•••••

I woke up very early than usual, it was Saturday so I didn't need to worry about going to school. I was surprised to see my mom up as well she usually woke up late on Saturdays.

"Morning baby, why are you up this early? I was about to make breakfast and oh I need to see Mr Collins the II". She said the last part laughing. I frowned.

"Why are you meeting up with Xavier mum?"

Oh shit I said that out loud. Well it doesn't matter, everyone knows him. There's no need to be nervous right?

She just shrugged and said she didn't know but probably it's about him taking over. I'm really happy for mum. She's a very hard working woman. She deserves this promotion and so much more. She seems content with her life right now.

After my sperm donor, she never looked at another man. She made me her lifeline. My granny was a great help as well. She helped with taking care of me when mum couldn't. Mom was her only adoptive child. She couldn't have her own children so she adopted my lovely mother. 

We did our morning routine and after breakfast I was alone in the house. I love this silence. Campus is always draining with people everywhere. I'm just glad I was never bullied. I was just invisible. No one mistreated me or said anything about me. After a few hours of me studying and reading pride and prejudice on my short breaks, there was a knock on the door. I went there with an annoyed face. I don't like visitors. I wonder who could it be. I opened the door and he was standing there in his glory. A freaking grin on his face. I hate that grin, whenever he grins like an idiot like this I know he wants something. Something I'll clearly be against.

Before I could say anything he happily said. "Honey I'm feeling generous today and I feel like taking you out " He said without even greeting and inviting himself in. Trust me I love food, like really love food. Especially junk food. I don't care about the calories and being thin. I got no boyfriend to impress. But I didn't want to go anywhere right now.

Lord I love this boy but sometimes he can be so annoying. I really don't want to go out at today. Actually I never want to go out. Unfortunately for me I knew he won't take no for an answer but I still fought this losing battle.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°