Chapter 15

Angel's POV

It's been two weeks. Xavier has changed, he's been acting strangely and we hardly spend time together now. He's always too busy to make time for me. I know he's working so hard and that our situation is not pleasant but I can't help but feel like he's avoiding me. I have abandonment issues I can't help it. I feel bad for thinking this way but it's just so hard to shake this feeling off. Whenever I call he's always busy. When we're together he seems tense. I don't know if I'm seeing things or what but I'm sure something is up.

I just couldn't take it anymore so today I called him and asked if we could meet up he said he'll be free later this evening so I went to his house around three in the afternoon. I decided to cook for him. Make him a nice dinner to show him that I appreciate everything he's doing for us. I know our relationship is the reason why he's so stressed lately.

I made my special lasagna with extra cheese, breadsticks, tomato feta salad and roasted vegetables. I really wanted to go all out but there wasn't enough time to do everything. Everything was cooked and ready by seven o'clock. 'He must be on his way now ' I went upstairs to take a quick shower and changed to one of his white dress shirts, it reach a little over my knees. I wore nothing under it and left my hair lose just how he likes it. I went downstairs to set the table. Just as I finished, I heard the from door opens then close. I started getting nervous since it was my first time doing this and I really hope he likes everything.

"My oh my, it smells good in here." I heard his velvety voice says.

I walked to him slowly then helped him out of his expensive suit jacket. He had that smile that's been missing in his face. My heart warmed, I like it when he smiles. I stepped on my tippy toes and placed a chaste kiss on his soft plumb lips.

"Good evening Mr Collins" I said with a smile on my face. He kissed me back after muttering 'good evening baby' he deepened the kiss and I moaned in to the kiss. He ran his hands on my sides aiming for my ass but I didn't want him to notice there's nothing under this little piece of cloth I'm wearing yet. We might skip dinner and I'm really hungry.

"Uh uh uh mister, dinner first." I said stopping his hands from going any further.

I asked him to the table and he smiled as he saw the set up table. We sat down and I started dishing out for us.

"So what's the occasion, baby. Not that I mind, this is very lovely."

"Well do I need a reason to spoil my man-" I said playfully before continuing "it's just that you've been very busy and you know with everything happening I just wanted to show you that I appreciate everything you're doing for us." He smiled a heart warming smile.

He held my hand and looked me in my eyes. I was deeply blushing by now.

"Thank you baby. I know I've been distant lately but trust me, I'm trying to find a way to solve this. I just, I'm sorry kitten."

"I know, I trust you. I know you'll find a way."

We are our dinner reconnecting. It was nice to be this close to him again. After finishing we were sitting there enjoying our drinks. " Thank you baby the food was amazing. Now where's the dessert? I really crave something sweet now." He said looking at me with full of hunger.

I stood up from my sit and walked to him. I sat on his lap and wrapped my fingers on his neck.

"Well Mr Collins. I will be the dessert for tonight." I said licking my lips then looked at his lips.

He growled and didn't waste any time before throwing me on his shoulder. I was all giggles and smiles on the way until he threw me on the bed and hovered over me.