Chapter 34

Third person's POV

"Sir we found his location."

"Thank you so much Mrs Creeds, we wouldn't have done this without your help. Now my daughter can finally come home to her mother. Thank you so much." Xavier thanked the old woman.

"Oh don't thank me child. This is the least I could do compensate for my daughter's actions. I feel so ashamed. I thought I raised her better."

Like always Joe's team did wonderful work. The plan was simple. They had to get to Willow, she was the weakest link, unlike Montero she had people she cared for and the used that to their advantage. They paid Willow's mother a visit and explained everything her daughter has done. They told her that her daughter has been misled. Like any person with a heart the old woman agreed to help.

They knew even if Willow is heartless she'll surely answer her mother's call and five minutes is all the needed to get her location. Like they had anticipated she answered the call. In just seven minutes they had her location and had hacked her phone.

Joe prepared his best team and Xavier insisted on coming with. The men prepared themselves and hit the road.

As for Damien he was having the best call ever.

"So if I give you the woman as well I get double the amount, how generous of you Sanchez."

"If the woman is pretty enough why not. I'm always open for more merchandise. You Montero my friend will have your pockets full."

"Ah that's more like it. I'll have them ready by twelve o'clock. It's good doing business with you. Till we meet old friend."

The grey headed man hung up. He was so happy. Who would've thought getting rid of the woman would also get him money. This really must me his day. He decided to take a nap since he'll be busy this night. The man slept feeling content.

••••

Well while Montero was enjoying his day, his daughters were in despair. It's not like he gives a shit or something. Angelique couldn't eat or even feed her son. She felt guilty for not being able to take proper care for Rowen but how could she. Rowen has everyone here but Robyn, who knows what she must be going through.

It's been 12 hours and she still doesn't know where her baby is. She kept telling herself that Xavier will bring her back but she's a mother she couldn't help but worry. Montero is capable of anything and him being around her daughter sickened her to the core.

The doctor came in and gave her a sedative so she could rest. Giving birth has taken a toll on her but Sher baby's disappearance surely broke her. Her body needed to rest so she didn't fight the doctor at all. She welcomed the darkness as her eyelids closed.

Somewhere far from them Willow met a generous lady who gave her a lift. She dropped her off a few blocks away from her mother's place. The woman ran to her mother's place but what she didn't expect was to find her mother perfectly healthy having tea with Zara and a few men in suits.

"Mother." She said.

"Willow my child, is this how I raised you?"

"What! Wait mother. What are you talking about? w
Who are these people? And you Zara why did you lie to me and say my mother has suffered a heart attack how could you? Do you have any idea how worried I was?" Willow screamed at her neighbour. But it was her mother who answered.

"You were worried! You know I wish I had suffered a heart attack when I heard about you disgusting actions. Why didn't I die before I get to witness such a vile side of my daughter." Mrs Creeds said looking at her daughter in pain and disappointment.