Chapter 5

Xavier's POV

After leaving my precious kitten flushed, I made my way out side to make a phone call in my car and started driving soon after.

This day was a very busy one and very frustrating but luckily I saw that angelic face. I like how responsive she is. Oh I can't wait to officially make her mine. She's too precious and innocent. I love the blush that's always on her face whenever I'm around her. Fuck! I'm smitten. I should make my move soon. I can't wait any longer.

I was on my way to my father's office. I'll soon be taking over so I need to familiarise myself with the everything. I have my own company and hotels, restaurants and clubs but my father insisted that I take over because he only trusts me with his precious baby. Yeah that's what he calls this firm. He built it from scratch and he really gave it his all.

He was born in a wealthy family like I am but since he is the second born his older brother, my evil uncle took over the family business. Leaving him to vent for himself. Well his hard work paid off. He taught me that one should work hard for themselves and never be dependent on others even if they're family.

That's what kept me going. My mother's support and my father's motivation. They're good parents. I wouldn't ask for better parents.

As soon as I pulled over in the parking lot I made my way to the elevator ignoring Trinity or Trina or whatever her name is in the reception table.

"Women!" I scoffed.

I only have eyes on one woman now. As soon as the elevator doors opened I made my way to my dad's office and saw my soon to be mother in law talking with my dad. She's a beautiful woman, I see where my baby gets her nice genes, the red hair, pale skin, green eyes. If I didn't know better I'd say they're sisters.

As I walked in my dad smiled as he saw me. "Greetings father." I greeted and he stood up to give me a manly hug . " Hello son, this is Miss Martinez you'll be working closely with her. She's my most trusted employee. And my friend as well. I'm pretty sure you already know her but I wanted to make this official." He says with a smile on his face.

"Oh Mr Collins you're too much, good day Mr Xavier" she says with a smile. God even her smile reminds me of her daughter. I shake her hand and greet her as well. We discussed everything and they updated me on everything I need to know. It was everything I already knew since I have my own businesses.

After that long meeting I called Ethan and told him to meet me at my club. I needed a drink. This has been a busy day.  I don't even know why I didn't take my chauffeur with me. Mr Peter must be home by now. I drove to the club and went to my office where I found Ethan waiting for me already.

"You're an ass. Why you late? I was busy when you called me you know." He says with a glare. I make my way to the table where I poured myself a glass of whiskey. The harsh drink burning my throat.

I filled him in on the events that transpired today. He was grinning like an idiot.

"You really like her don't you brother. Someone might snatch her be careful " he said still grinning.

"She's mine you idiot. No one can take her away from me. They'd be dead before they even try." I said clenching my jaw.

He laughed his ass off like I said something funny. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the leather couch. I really need to get a hold of my angel. I will make her mine. Soon she'll be in my arms. I don't know how to approach this situation at all. I've never had to make an effort, women always fall to my feet like I'm some God or something. I can't say I mind thou.

We talked and I got a call suddenly:

Hi baby. I miss you so much.

Women."who's this?"

Oh Xavier hun don't tell me you've forgotten about me. I'm your first love after all .
Shasha .

My throat got dry and I threw the glass across the room. She's got some nerve.

"Listen here you witch. I don't want you to call me ever again you hear me. And keep my name out your filthy mouth. This should be the last time you call me or I swear you'll regret it." I said and hung up.

I was seething. Couldn't she just leave me alone. Doesn't she have some whoring to do.

"Okay, I don't think I have to ask who was that. What does she want now?" Ethan asked.

"I don't know and I don't fucking care."

I just wanted to end this long day well. But no this witch had to call and ruin my fucking mood. She knows I hate her cheating ass.

See I used to love this woman with everything I have. I did everything for her. She never lacked anything but she was a greedy bitch. As soon as the opportunity came she left me for a more mature person. What broke me to the core was that she had to do the fucking dirty in my house, my room in my bed. The bitch wasn't even sorry for what she did.

After that I vowed to never let another woman in my life. I was a wreck after she left. Thankfully my mother and sister helped me through that hard time. I started working so hard to show her that she has lost. I became so rich that she started crawling back if course I never give her another chance. Once a bitch always a bitch.

While she was whoring her fake ass I was building myself and she had the audacity to want me back when she sees me prosper. I started fucking women and partying, becoming this so called player. I built wall around my heart and I stayed the hell away from commitment.

But I think that's about to change.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°