Chapter 8

Angel's POV

I woke up but did not open my eyes. I felt arms around me and my eyes shot open. I looked around and noticed I was not in my room hell I wasn't even in my house. And there was someone in bed with me. And these shits smell familiar, they smell like him. God please don't tell me it's what I think it is. But everything feels normal. I slowly started to wiggle out of his strong hold not wanting to wake him up.

"Stop grinding your goodies against me kitten, you're not ready for the aftermath." I stop instantly."I need to pee." I said in a small voice and he let me go. I ran to the bathroom, I looked at myself and I realised I was in nothing but my undergarments oh God. Yesterday's memories came flooding in my head.

Flashback

I felt myself being picked up and a car door closed. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in his arms as he walked to the door.'This is not my home, did he really take me to his house!'

That question was answered as we walked inside and the maid greeted him. He walked us upstairs to what I think is his room. He was quiet the whole way and I didn't say anything either. The room was enormous! It was so beautiful but nothing of my taste, it was dark. The walls were painted grey and everything was grey and black, the sheets were black and silky. That California King bed was calling my name. I was so tired.

He tugged me in as I was kid but I didn't complain ,I enjoyed him treating me with so much affection. He started to head for the door but I stopped him. " Um Mr Collins ca-..." I was cut off before I could even finish " Xavier" he said "call me Xavier kitten"

My cheeks flushed a light shade of red. He looked at me with so much hunger and need. Ugh please why would he, I'm probably imagining things , maybe the alcohol makes me see things. I smiled, suddenly feeling confident.

" Well okay. Xavier could you please help me get out of this dress. It's too tight."

"Yeah , it definitely is too tight."

He said and started helping me out of this dress, occasionally touching my boobs and I couldn't help but blush. After that he was about to walk but I stopped him again .

"C-can you Uhm stay." I asked totally flushed.

He chuckled a little and got in bed with me, keeping a safe distance between us. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.

End of Flashback

I did my business and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess. I decided to take a towel and wrapped it around my body. I couldn't really walk in there in just my underwear. I opened the bathroom door and he was not in bed anymore. I walked in further in the room looking for my dress but it was nowhere to be seen. I wonder what mom would think MOM oh my God mom ! I totally forgot . She must be worried. I heard shuffling behind me and I found Xavier standing on the door. He was wearing casual clothes and not his usual Armani suits. He was holding my dress in his hands .

"Here I had it washed "

"Uh thanks, where is my phone? I need to call my mom."I said in a small voice as I took the dress from him.

"Yeah uh, I texted your mom and told her you're staying with you friend. Hope that's not a problem." Thank God I said as I released a sigh of relief.

"Y-yeah, its o-okay at least she's not worried " I nervously said.

He started making his way to me, he's steps carefully calculated. As he took a step forward I took one backward till my back hit the wall.

He was now standing in front of me.

"Do I make you nervous Angel"

I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato now. He was so close to me I could smell his minty breath. He has so much effect on me. No one has ever made me feel like this. I never wanted to be in someone's life this bad. In fact I wanted no man or boy around me but him. He just has this powerful pull and I lose myself whenever he looks me in the eyes. Those wonderful eyes are my weakness. I could drown in them forever.

I shook my head no as he kept he's strong glance on me.

"Really, what do you feel when I do this ?" He slowly ran his fingers on the sides of my arms up until my neck. His left hand stroked my cheek, goosebumps appeared on my skin and my breath hitched. He smirked at my responsive reaction. His eyes were now on my lips and licked his.

The fact that I was in nothing but a towel and undergarments made me blush more. I bit my bottom lip and he released it with his thumb.

"Oh kitten, don't tempt me. You have no idea how crazy you drive me when you do that."

I didn't know how to respond to that. It was quite for a while before he spoke again. What he said knocked the air out of my lungs.

" Go out with me Angel."

"L-like a-a date?" I asked completely stunned.

"Yes, have dinner with me." Well for someone asking a lady on a date he sure was demanding. But I couldn't turn him down now, could I?

"Really m-me? A date w-with you? " Oh now I'm a stuttering fool. This is how I get whenever I talk with someone of the opposite sex. Why? I don't even know myself. He looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Yes, kitten you and me."

I smiled nervously." Okay "

He smiled back and took a step back.

"Tonight, 7:30 pm. I'll come pick you up." He gave me my phone back and kissed me on my forehead before he walked out of the room .

I quickly dressed and called Broox. He told me he had called but Xavier answered. I really don't know how to feel right now. I told him we could meet up after he asked me so many questions I couldn't answer over the phone.
He was not going to let me off the hook just like that.

A date me. I still can't believe it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey Guys please vote and comment 🙏🙏

I'd really like to hear what you guys think about the book. And you're more than welcome to make suggestions and give me new ideas .

With love Kaay