Synopsis

Third Person's

"Mom, where are my medicines?" She was searching for her medicine in the drawer and as soon as the door opened she thought it was her mother. She turned to ask but her feet freezes on the spot and her words stop flowing from her mouth when her eyes meet his stormy eyes. His eyes hold a flame but not of passion but rage.

His powerful cologne, his dark aura and his intimidating personality were making her feel no good. She could already feel the thickness of the atmosphere while his pensive gaze followed her every movement.

"You.." She stutter seeing him who was looking angry like hell and his hands were already fisted and his jaws were tightened.

She could feel anger radiating from him. Her heart beat fast and her legs wobble on his fierce gaze. Fear was evident on her face.

She flinched when he slammed the door with a bang and locked it. Her eyes roamed at his face and stopped at his bandage which was wrapped around his forehead and a tint of blood was seen at the corner of his forehead.

"What happened? You don't look happy seeing your husband?" He asked gritting his teeth and start taking slow steps towards her.

"Wh-at are you doing here?" She unconsciously took a step back in fear which didn't go unnoticed by him. Her words interrupted when he again start speaking.

"Don't you think I should be the one to ask you this? What you are doing here?" He asked as he took another dangerous step toward her.

"I-I..." She stammers and took two steps back in fear when she looks at him whose eyes were getting darker passing each seconds. His death glare was making her heart beat rapidly.

"Why did you did that to me?" He asked taking the last step toward her and she was caged between the wall and him.

"I- actually" She lowered her head and sounds meekly. She was trembling in fear and was continuously looking at the door behind him.

"No one is going to come here to save you from me," He said breaking her trance she looked up as her eyes again meet with his dangerous eyes she lowered her eyes and look down at the floor.

He was looking at her shivered form as if she was feared of some terror which is he of course.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He growled loudly placing his both hands on the wall on either side of her head and she flinched when a gasp escape from her lips and she closed her eyes tightly in fear.

"Please... I never.. " she starts blabbering stammering shivering which she does usually when she gets scared and right now she is scared of him.

She whimpers and big fat tears cascaded down her white fluffy cheeks and his eyes soften looking at her face. His eyes were fixed on her wet face as if he was searching for something to quench his unknown thirst. His eyes then move to her neck and on her wrist which still had those marks. Her sobbing bring him back to his sense and his eyes turn to darken again.

"Come, let's go home," He said as he took one step back and her body relax as an involuntary response. He hold her wrist so tightly that she hissed in pain but he didn't care and he start to drag her toward the door but she hold his hand and her feet applied a brake.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." He turned towards her who was shaking her head negatively like a scared kitten would do.

"And why is that?" He asked in a very cold tone yet dangerous. Her denial infuriated him more, his blood boiled in anger.

"Because I can't stay with you anymore. I can't." She said in a low cracking voice. She helplessly look towards the closed door expecting for her brother or her mom to come and take him away but to her surprise, no one was there.