Glimpse- V

Third Person's Pov

"N-No.. I.. didn't mean that.." She stammered her words rushed but it was too late.

Her words died down in her throat when he smashed his rough lips on her soft ones making her eyes broadened. His fingers curled around the back of her neck and his other hand hand went down to her back as he yanked her to him making her bump into his chest.

Her hands landed on his chest and biceps as she gripped his shirt tightly in her small fists.

It takes a completely one minute for her to understand what was happening.

"AH!" A whimpering moan left her mouth as he bite her bottom lip and her eyes closed on their own as she gave in to his kiss.

"Kiss me back!" He growled lowly against her lips making her jolt in her place. She didn't know what to do, she was still in her place feeling his lips dancing over hers.

She didn't know how to react or respond as he took her first kiss.

"Fucking kiss me back!" Her body jolted as he squeezed her waist and commanded her, in fact ordered her to kiss him back.

Her heartbeat accelerated at his authoritative tone.

She suddenly feel intimidated, timid and small how he was dominating her senses and blocking her mind to think anything. And she was letting him.

Meekly and timidly she move her lips slowly, kissing him back but couldn't match with his pace. He was kissing her roughly, hungrily and ferociously.

He bite on her lips sensually and her lips opened on their own allowing his tongue to devour her mouth to his heart content.

The kiss slowly turned into more passionate, more ferocious and hot as it indicates the beginning of their love.

Beginning of their Love.

***

Woah! What was that?

First kiss of the story is coming! So in that case please make the followers to 1.5k 😘

Who is excited?? 

Curious are we? 🧐 Keep guessing

I really love to keep my readers on edge 😈

Just joking, chill! 😎 I love you guys a lot 😘

Those who don't follow my instagram, that's a small teaser for the coming chapters.

Try following me on wattpad.

With love,

Zysha 💖