33. Like an angel

Third Person's POV,

"What's bothering you now, Mythili?" He asked, his voice filled with genuine care.

Mythili hesitated, her mind caught in a whirlwind of thoughts. She contemplated the weight of her revelation, uncertain of the consequences it might bring. Taking a deep breath, she decided it was crucial to share her concerns with Shaurya.

"Shaurya, there's something else I need to tell you," she began, her voice tinged with worry. "It's about Riya. I think.. no.. no.. I'm sure she's deliberately trying to create a misunderstanding between Rishabh and Sanam."

Shaurya's grip on the steering wheel tightened, his brows furrowing in concern. He focused on Mythili's words, ready to listen and support her.

Mythili continued, her voice filled with a mix of determination and urgency. "Riya has been spreading rumors, telling Sanam that Rishabh is having an affair with her. She's trying to break their alliance, to sow seeds of doubt and mistrust."

Shaurya's jaw clenched, his eyes narrowing with a mixture of anger and protectiveness. He understood the gravity of the situation and the potential harm it could cause to his brother's relationship.

Listening intently, Shaurya let Mythili speak. Mythili told him everything what Riya did with Sanam and how much Sanam cried after that. He admired Mythili's courage and resolve to confront the situation head-on.

As Mythili finished recounting the details, her voice tinged with empathy, Shaurya nodded solemnly. He understood the importance of taking immediate action to protect Sanam's and his brother's happiness.

"I promise you, Mythili," Shaurya assured her, his voice firm. "I will warn Rishabh about Rishabh's deceitful intentions. He needs to know the truth and protect his relationship with Sanam."

Mythili's eyes met Shaurya's, gratitude and trust shining within them. She had faith in his ability to handle the situation and guide his brother toward the truth.

However, unbeknownst to Mythili, Shaurya's anger burned not only towards Riya but also towards Rishabh. He knew his brother well and now everything is getting pretty clear to him. Now he is sure that Rishabh is definitely hiding something big from them.

Shaurya knew that his real challenge was to make Rishabh understand Sanam's worth, to make him realize the gem he had in his life and not to lose her to misunderstandings and doubts.

But for now, Shaurya focused on the immediate task at hand. He would warn Rishabh about Riya's deceit, so that Sanam would be protected from the web of lies.

-

-

-

As the door swung open, Prerna, Mythili's mother stood before them, wearing a surprised yet warm smile.

"Shaurya! What a pleasant surprise!" Prerna exclaimed.

"Hello! Aunty. How are you?" Shaurya asked with a smile on his face.

As Mythili and Shaurya stood outside the door, a sudden sound of approaching footsteps caught their attention. Mythili's father, Raghuveer, emerged from the hallway, his presence commanding and stern. Shaurya's heart skipped a beat, his fear rising within him.

Raghuveer's gaze fell upon Shaurya, his eyes narrowing slightly as he recognized his daughter's boss. The two families were not only business partners but also friends, although Raghuveer had never hidden his skepticism and disapproval of Shaurya.

Raghuveer's voice boomed through the doorway, breaking the momentary silence. "Shaurya! What a surprise to see you here. Come in, come in. Prerna was just about to make coffee."