28. Kiss

''He wounded her heart in silence, while she remained oblivious to the ruthless game he played with her feelings."

Third Person's POV,

She hurriedly ran from there not looking back for once, Her heart drummed wildly. And once she was out, she let out a heavy breath sighed of relief as she drank a glass of water.

"I asked where is your damn phone?" His voice came out a bit stricter than before, sending a rush of goosebumps on her body.

"You were ignoring my calls and messages from two days. And may I know the reasons why?" He asked and she flinched a bit on his angry voice.

"M-My.. phone fell.. from my hands a-accidentally and it b-broke." She lied in afraid.

Her heartbeat escalated when she lied even after she knows how much he detests liar. But the irony of situation is, that she is dragged into his life filled with lies and darkness that he is hiding from her.

"Are you saying the truth?" He asked and narrowed his eyes on her observing her shivering form.

"Y-Yes.. yes." She nodded immediately fear of getting caught up by his hands.

She is a very bad liar. And whenever she lies, she stutters and avoids eye contact. And her mother would catch her lies easily and also punished her too.

"I despise liars. And if I get to know you are.." Before he could continue she stopped him.

"It's a truth. I'm not l-lying." She said and she sounded desperate to make him convinced to buy her lies.

"Calm down, sanam. Calm down." She keep taking heavy breath to normalize her breath.

She could feel her cheeks burning and turning into the deepest shade of red as she recall their intimate moments.

She was squished against his hard muscular chest. His big veiny hands around her bare waist squeezing from time to time making her gasp every single time.

"I'm a very possessive man who never likes to share his things with anyone. And you are my most precious possessions, little heart." He said in his deep baritone voice that send cold chills down her spine.

"This ring on your finger shows you belong to me. You are mine. And I won't let you go away from me that easily. Very soon, I'll mark you as mine officially." A promise was held in his tone and the determination in his eyes of claiming her in all senses.

"Very soon, you will be mine. And that day is not far away when I'll claim you in front of the whole world as my wife. Mark my words." He said and sounded so confident that if everything was in his hands then he would right away make this announcement in front of the whole world and media.

''I want to see this ring in your finger always. And dare you try to remove this ring from your finger.'' He told her in the deadliest manner.

She raised her hands and touch the side of her neck where she could still feel his hot kisses. She recalls how vulnerable she was in his arms. She could still feel his warm touches against her cold body.

He was so domineering and possessive. He didn't even let her breath properly. He only wanted to imprint on her mind that now she belongs to him. Her everything is belong to him including her mind, her heart, her body and her soul. He is now the rightful owner of her everything.

In all what she understood in those few intense moments is that at the end, what matters is what he wants and she doesn't have any say in this. In short she shouldn't be.