34. Game of lust and seduction

Third Person's Pov,

Rishabh was in his penthouse, sitting in his bar, drinking. His minds was captured by her thoughts only. Only she was roaming in his mind and he couldn't think of anything else except her.

She was surely something different and exceptional from other girls he met before. He was feeling himself getting attracted to her like bees attracted to honey.

Her sweet voice, her soft and small figure against him made him aroused and hard to take her right there at that moment.

And her cherry like kissable lips which were so soft and look juicy to bite and suck them. Only he knows how much he controlled himself not to lose his control over himself. He was sure that she wouldn't be able to handle his wild and beast side.

He smiled viciously as he recalled how she willingly submitted herself to him. This what he wants. She was young, timid and submissive and he found it easy to tame her.

She looks so fragile like glass doll. And he is sure she won't be able to handle him and his doings. He have to be patience and gentle with her.

But who's he kidding with? He likes rough and raw. Gentleness is something which he doesn't carry with him.

And he can't forget how her face turned into the deepest shade of red when he had demanded a kiss from her.

Everything about her was intriguing and beautiful. Her shyness, her simplicity, her innocence, everything fascinated him.

But again looks can be deceiving.

He knows all this is nothing but an act. An act of being pious and innocent.

"I see you are here." Shaurya's voice made him turned around.

"What are you doing here?" Rishabh asked while pouring another a glass of wine for him.

"I didn't want to come here at your penthouse and disturb your privacy but...." He paused and took a seat near the bar.

"So where is she?" He asked while his eyes were searching someone and Rishabh frowned at his question.

"What do you mean by 'where is she'? Who is that 'she'?" Rishabh asked and Shaurya let out a chuckle.

"So you still want to play this hide and seek games with me? If you hide things from me then you can't except me to help you at the same time." Shaurya told him.

"Stop beating around the bush, and I'm not playing any games." Rishabh said.

"Yeah, I'm very sure. You are not playing any games at all. You are not f**king Riya behind Sanam's back. You are not keeping Sanam in dark." Sarcasm dripping down in his tone while Rishabh tightened the hold around his glass.

"That's none of your concerns." Rishabh said as he gulped the bitter liquid down his throat.

"Great! You are admitting it. It means whatever rubbish things Riya told Sanam is actually true." Shaurya said and Rishabh look at him with confusion written all over her face.

And it didn't took him another second to understand all this. Riya is planning another game behind his back to ruin his plan and his relation with Sanam.

His jaw tightened in anger and rage took over him.

"Look I don't know what games you are playing. But if you are doing this to bring Sanam on your bed only then it's wrong. You can't ruin her life just like that." Shaurya warns him.

"Woah! You are threatening me, I see." Rishabh chuckled hollowly while Shaurya let out a humorous-less laugh.

"I'm not. She is not that type of girl to be played with. She is not like that evil b*tch." Shaurya said gritted his teeth.